Ravenloft: Origins OOC-Chat

Rafael's and Skybolt's Online Campaign

What's your favourite PbP gaming speed?

As quick as possible! (Daily updates.)
23%
Moderate speed! (DM updates two or three times á week.)
68%
Slow. (Once a week. Long descriptive player postings preferred.)
9%

Total votes: 22

Le Noir Faineant
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity

Post by Le Noir Faineant »

Fido wrote:*raises his hand*

I'll volunteer. If Path is appropriate.
Bravo! :twisted: :D You won't regret it!
BigBadQDaddy
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by BigBadQDaddy »

If it would enhance the game I would be all for it. But if it's terrible, do it to fido, lol, jk.
Boccaccio Barbarossa
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Boccaccio Barbarossa »

BigBadQDaddy wrote:If it would enhance the game I would be all for it. But if it's terrible, do it to fido, lol, jk.
lol! :shock:
Barbarossa Vineyards - Fine Brandies. The choice of true connaisseurs. (Located an hour's ride outside of Karina.)

A loose collection of writings about our (sometimes) ongoing campaign. http://ravenloft.inoveryourhead.net/
Fido
Arch-villain
Arch-villain

Post by Fido »

Am I the heir to some great fortune? Am I actually a vampire?
Both?

That'd be awesome...
Le Noir Faineant

Post by Le Noir Faineant »

Fido wrote:Am I the heir to some great fortune? Am I actually a vampire?
Both?

That'd be awesome...
Baron Fido van Kharkov? Count Fido von Zarovich? ...Why not? :twisted: If you survive what lies ahead, you'd well deserve some kind of recompensation.

I'll PM you some details immediately. But the others, don't worry, I have some special christmas presents for you all...
Boccaccio Barbarossa
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Desdichado wrote:
Fido wrote:Am I the heir to some great fortune? Am I actually a vampire?
Both?

That'd be awesome...
Baron Fido van Kharkov? Count Fido von Zarovich? ...Why not? :twisted: If you survive what lies ahead, you'd well deserve some kind of recompensation.

I'll PM you some details immediately. But the others, don't worry, I have some special christmas presents for you all...
Uh.... Avra doesn't celebrate Christmas... :shock: :lol:
Barbarossa Vineyards - Fine Brandies. The choice of true connaisseurs. (Located an hour's ride outside of Karina.)

A loose collection of writings about our (sometimes) ongoing campaign. http://ravenloft.inoveryourhead.net/
Fido
Arch-villain
Arch-villain

Post by Fido »

Desdichado wrote:Count Fido von Zarovich?

I like it!
Fido
Arch-villain
Arch-villain

Post by Fido »

By the way, Path looks like Estiban "The Gentleman Rogue" in Champions of Darkness. He's got longer hair in a ponytail though. Picture is on page 75 of that book.
kintire
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by kintire »

I'm afraid I don't have it... I'm something of a Ravenloft newbie, which is why I'm portraying an outlander!

Character portrait link below.

http://illuminatorsguild.com/artists/sh ... =12&pid=53
Fido
Arch-villain
Arch-villain

Post by Fido »

Well, just think Antonio Banderas + goatee then.
Boccaccio Barbarossa
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Two pictures for Avra - unfortunately, none that represent his style of dress, but...

http://www.kindredspirit.co.uk/issues/b ... kalari.jpg
The picture above should be what he more or less looks like...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e ... ayattu.jpg
This one's sort of his fighting style, though if you look aruond, you may find better ones...

Good enough, I guess.

Fido
Arch-villain
Arch-villain

Post by Fido »

That was so funny it made me rofl. :D

Seriously, that's awesome... :)
kintire
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by kintire »

Wow. You can safely assume that Shana is being very polite to Avra, especially since she has interprted his background as "Noble in exile"!
BigBadQDaddy
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by BigBadQDaddy »

...Avra owns!
I don't know what the creatures of the night will think when they see that leaping at them,lol.

Alain kind of looks like a nerdy matt damon with shaggy blonde hair and green eyes. He typically dresses in outdated Dementliu-ish fashion, except for the tights(he wears regular pants and boots)to signify he is not of the highest class. Typically in blacks and drab colors. He also sports a drab blue cloak with frayed and tattered bottom, signs of great travel. If anyone is familiar with kartakas, His studded leather armor seems to have qualities that hail to there style. He also carries a long sword at his hip and a light cross bow slung over his shoulder.
Boccaccio Barbarossa
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

BigBadQDaddy wrote:...Avra owns!
I don't know what the creatures of the night will think when they see that leaping at them,lol.

Alain kind of looks like a nerdy matt damon with shaggy blonde hair and green eyes. He typically dresses in outdated Dementliu-ish fashion, except for the tights(he wears regular pants and boots)to signify he is not of the highest class. Typically in blacks and drab colors. He also sports a drab blue cloak with frayed and tattered bottom, signs of great travel. If anyone is familiar with kartakas, His studded leather armor seems to have qualities that hail to there style. He also carries a long sword at his hip and a light cross bow slung over his shoulder.
Thank you... :oops: I just happened upon the pisture and was like: "Sri Raji! I haven;t done anything with that in ages!" And here we are!

I'm totally down with Alain and I can really piture him just from the tidbits you've put down so far - perceptive, intelligent, not altogether caring about fashion but forced to pretend a little... And Ilike the thought of a writer wearing armour for some reason. Maybe I'm just projecting my own desires... lol!