PbP weekend - Q&A

Join us for our Halloween celebration
Rotipher of the FoS
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

Post by Rotipher of the FoS »

Hi, all!

I'm afraid my character's pretty well out of the game now -- if you've not caught on by now, Crow has his own agenda (cooked up by Yours Truly as opposed to the moderators), and he's never coming back to the Manoir -- but I'd like to keep looking in on the progress of the game from time to time. I would have loved to play longer, but I'm afraid Crow took that decision away from me by accomplishing his goals sooner than I'd expected ... plus, it might be nice to get a little real-life work done this weekend. ;-)

One thing I'll request is that the moderators (brilliant game, fellahs! :D ) add an "Epilogue" thread, now that characters are deserting this sinking ship of a Manoir, in which people can say what their PCs did (how they escaped, where they went, what they regret or gained) in the immediate aftermath of the FoS civil war. It'd also be great if we saw the ultimate fate of the Fraternity leadership, so we have a good idea who's survived and who's Purina Jackal Chow.

Other than that ... great game, everybody! {salutes}
Jester of the FoS
Jester of the Dark Comedy

Post by Jester of the FoS »

Good idea. An Epilogue thread might work for those willing to post later tonight.
Moral Machivelli
Rat Blinder
Rat Blinder

Post by Moral Machivelli »

An epilouge sounds good. The members could leave quite quickly, as Buchvold has redied several carages to be able to leave. (The stable boys would eat dinner in the stables, thus wouln't have been in the manor to get enchanted alongside the rest of the staff.) They are in a line, outside the front door.

I look forward to reading the crow's epilouge, I can't help but wonder about his agenda.
Pamela
Sorority Shadow
Sorority Shadow

Post by Pamela »

Sorry everyone, I'm off to bed. It's after midnight here and I don't think everything will be resolved till much later in the wee hours. :cry:

Gentlemen, this has been great, and believe me, I will definitely be putting a post in the epilogue. :D

And if anyone's interested in perhaps carrying on the game afterwards, if only for our journeys home...?

Bye!
His only real danger is if stupidity is contagious and lethal. In which case, we’re all dead…-Gertrude
Rotipher of the FoS
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

Post by Rotipher of the FoS »

Moral Machivelli wrote:I look forward to reading the crow's epilouge, I can't help but wonder about his agenda.
Will do! Hey, is it okay if I have Crow -- just Crow, BTW, not "the crow" or "Mr. Crow"; it was amusing how irritated I felt my character getting, at how Buchvold always called him that! :lol: -- play one last joke on your character? Then you get to have him throw a temper tantrum in your epilogue! :wink:
Moral Machivelli
Rat Blinder
Rat Blinder

Ok. Post your's first though. In mine, Buchvold's back in Borca.

Oh, and one last question. How cold Death animate all those zombies, from so far away?
Jester of the FoS

The head undead, the one that is bringing the plans back to Necropolis, was a special servant imbued with that power. Close range and limited duration but enough for a one-night assault on a nearby house.
He wasn't so much the standard zombie as a conduit for his lord.
I was considering putting up more information on him and having him play a larger part but it seemed excessive as there was enough going on already.
Pamela
Sorority Shadow
Sorority Shadow

Post by Pamela »

Whoa..... :shock:

I HATE cliffhangers! :lol:

As an aside, when are the rest of the forums going to be reopened?
His only real danger is if stupidity is contagious and lethal. In which case, we’re all dead…-Gertrude
Jester of the FoS

Reopened?
Pamela
Sorority Shadow
Sorority Shadow

Post by Pamela »

WHA?! :shock:

Nooooooooo!
Moral Machivelli
Rat Blinder
Rat Blinder

Can I post Two Epilouges? One for the carrige ride, and one for the return home?
Pamela
Sorority Shadow
Sorority Shadow

Post by Pamela »

Go ahead, Moral, but I'd just do the carriage ride first, so others can respond to whatever you do. :)

And I just went to the Fraternity of Shadows homepage (my bookmark is actually to this forum). Guys, what an amazing trick for Halloween- and I love the treat. :twisted:
Grey Arcanist
Cold Iron Supplier
Cold Iron Supplier

Post by Grey Arcanist »

Happy Halloween, everyone! Despite the computer problems, that was a great game. I'd like to thank the Fraternity and all of my fellow players for their contributions. I really enjoyed playing Conrad.
Last edited by Grey Arcanist on Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scipion_Emilien
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Scipion_Emilien »

Wow, the story has progress a lot more than I thought (damn occupied week-end) , I figure that Vili was with the loyalist but I think it s a little late to be back in the game.

I wish an happy (if not dread) Halloween to all and it was a pleasure to be, even only an evening, with your characters.
Pamela
Sorority Shadow
Sorority Shadow

Post by Pamela »

Scipion, if you played, it's never too late- please do write an epilogue! :)