The Topiary Garden

Join us for our Halloween celebration
Moral Machivelli
Rat Blinder
Rat Blinder

Post by Moral Machivelli »

"The contract you just signed is a magical item. If you attempt to deviate from it's terms...."The borcan smiles "you will die a slow painfull waisting death. Goodnight. You may enter the manor at your whim, if you seak the council of any one within.

The Smilling Borcan turnes his back to Mr Hawke and returnes to the manor.
Guardian of Twilight
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Guardian of Twilight »

"If you truly have looked in to my life as you have stated and proven, then you know that I am a man of my word. No item such as that was needed. However, if you truly felt as though you needed insurance, then I understand. And the point of a slow, painful death? Do you truly believe that something like that would even phase me at a time like this? I suggest we both look at this as a mutual partenership, not as a life or death contract. We both have the opportunity to do some good in the world, for whatever reasons the two of us are doing them and whatever our ultimate goals may be. Now as you have already suggested, shall we return to the party?"

And with that, he gives a slight bow and gestures with his hand toward the manor door where other guests are arriving.
Anthony Reuland
Conspirator
Conspirator

Post by Anthony Reuland »

A tall and somewhat gaunt figure emerges from the dark recesses of the green house. A fetid breeze issues forth from the glass building as the humanoid shape steps through the doorway. Turning around as the door closes, the figure traces a complex sigil upon the seemingly fragile door. Red flames flicker where flesh meets glass, and the light dies away as quickly as the rune is drawn.

Facing back toward the garden and the manor, Anthony Reuland smiles a knowing smile. "It would seem that tonight is bound to be full intrigues..."

Adjusting the tall tophat upon his head, the Honored Brother walks to the main building with his cane in hand.
"Pandemonium did not reign, it poured..."
Moral Machivelli
Rat Blinder
Rat Blinder

Post by Moral Machivelli »

Buchvold sprints to the carrage house. Then he begines to franticly search through a pile of old barles. he stops. utters a breaf silable... and a metalic blue pistol materializes in his hand.

He recites a far more complex incantation..... and vanashes. a faint voice can be destingueshed in the wind.

"I hate traitors."

The now invisible Buchvold returnes to the entrence hall. Pistol in hand

OOc Noteing my character always carries this thing has proved useful.