In Need of a Writing Partner/Collaborator

Coordinating community projects
Jeremy16
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

In Need of a Writing Partner/Collaborator

Post by Jeremy16 »

Hi All,

Since the summertime blah period is over, I thought it would be a good time to see if there are any takers on a little proposal I have...

I'm looking for someone who has a couple of free hours during the week to review, edit, and maybe even enhance my insane scribblings.

Basically, I have extensive notes written up for QTR articles (and/or any future FOS netbooks), but I can't stat worth a damn (I'm talking 3rd Ed. in particular). So, I'd like to find someone who is good at game mechanics and such; but, even more importantly, I really need someone I can throw ideas at to see if I'm the only one who thinks they are any good.

Currently, I'm working on a series of guides to institutions or occupations that can be found throughout the Core (blacksmiths, vineyards, universities, etc). I've also got quite a lot of Ravenloft-inspired folktales I'd like to organize into some sort of collection.

So what do you say, are there any takers out there?
Samael Hands of Stone
Agent of the Fraternity
Agent of the Fraternity

Post by Samael Hands of Stone »

Salutations,

I'm not a rule-freak, or stat-monger, but I do love Ravenloft stories, and I have linguistic and editorial skills. I can't promise to devote a lot of time to your project, but I would be willing to take a look at your stuff and offer you advice on how to organize it.

If you want...
"In life, we all have our El Guapos..."