Van Richten's Footnotes - a Netbook

Discussing all things Ravenloft
The_Confessor
Agent of the Fraternity
Agent of the Fraternity

Van Richten's Footnotes - a Netbook

Post by The_Confessor »

So, I've written alot of material for use in my local Ravenloft games over the passing years and as I was looking over the info last week, I realized I had practically written a suppliment. So, I've decided to compile it all in one one 'netbook tenatively titled Van Richten's Footnotes.

Included in it will be House Rules regading:
Races, Classes, Prestige Classes, as well as 3 new Core Classes (Gypsy, Noble and Scholar) as well as 4 new Prestige Classes (Dagger Dancer, Tarokka Master, Curse Bearer and Local Hero), new skills, new feats, as well as optional rules regarding experience points, character death, hit points, and character design. The book may even have some rules on the corrupting influence of intelligent and evil magical items.

I'm going to make it available for free when it's finished, but keep in mind its written for use in my home game so it might have information relating to or regarding books that might not be in your collection or that are in your collection that I do not possess.
"Dream like you'll live forever. Live like you'll die today." -James Byron Dean
Joël of the FoS

Post by Joël of the FoS »

Looking forward to see it !

Joël
"A full set of (game) rules is so massively complicated that the only time they were all bound together in a single volume, they underwent gravitational collapse and became a black hole" (Adams)