Reckonings: an Experiment in Peril

Online roleplaying at the Café
Nathan of the FoS
Fiendish Enforcer
Fiendish Enforcer

Post by Nathan of the FoS »

DeepShadow wrote: I don't know what's going to happen WRT revisiting the adventure. If I call the players back, you'll be first in line for Balin, though!

In the mean time, check up on the antics of your PC (he killed a DL!) and let us know what you think.
Will there be anything more? (Oh please oh please oh please)

Cliff's Notes? A line summary of Awful Events?
[b]FEAR JUSTICE.[/b] :elena:
Gonzoron of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Gonzoron of the FoS »

At one point, the "Story So Far" summary was my job, but regrettably, my current lifestyle doesn't leave me time to update it. :/
"We're realistic heroes. We're not here to save the world, just nudge the world into a better place."
The Giamarga
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by The Giamarga »

In light of the recent Break the World contest in the main forum I wanted to revive this thread.

Maybe there's a way for the Reckonings campaign to end breaking or at least shaking up Ravenloft in interesting ways? We already got 2 Darklords dead and 1 dying, plus Balfour mad . Surely a good beginning. What if madness spreads through the Fraternity? What if Tessius went mad and joined up with them?

BTW I would love to get more info about the backgrounds of the characters, esp Peregrine's and what DS made of those hooks. Is he Vecna's clone? What happened in the Shadowrift? Is Peregrine being possessed by Gwydion? Is he the Chosen of Ezra? (What is the true story of Ezra anyways?) Where did the sword of Ezra go? What is the Nightmare court up to?

Also what was Ciera's story? DS can you tell more? (since her player is not around anymore)