Interlopers (comments)

Fiction about Ravenloft or Gothic Earth
HuManBing
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Interlopers (comments)

Post by HuManBing »

This is my new fiction, Interlopers. I will warn the reader - although it does eventually develop to take place in Ravenloft, it does not start out there, and it will be some time before it gets there.

Hopefully the flavor of the campaign setting itself shares enough traits with Ravenloft.

For those of you out there who need to know these things, it's set on my homeworld of Enixine, far in the past, with bronze making a relatively recent discovery for the Lattonas kingdom. (A kingdom modelled loosely on Greco-Roman classical states.)

The campaign that this is based on is actually still going on, but I will nip and tuck as necessary. My players can still read this if they don't mind a few spoilers.

A few notes:

The "ð" in Gorðorach's name is pronounced exactly like the "th" sound in the word "brother".

I think that's it. Hope you all enjoy it!
Pamela
Sorority Shadow
Sorority Shadow

Post by Pamela »

HumanBing, this is a pleasure to read. Please take all the time you need for the transition to Ravenloft; I'm enjoying the atmosphere so far. Enixine is fascinating!

I did have to grin at the mention of the alien 'maidenly men', and now can't get away from the image of Gorðorach chasing Legolas...:P

I look forward to the next chapter. :D
His only real danger is if stupidity is contagious and lethal. In which case, we’re all dead…-Gertrude
elliott20
Conspirator
Conspirator

Post by elliott20 »

Man, Anvan suddenly reminds me an awful lot of my boss at work.
HuManBing
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by HuManBing »

At least Anvan didn't tell Cassius how to arrange his altar.
elliott20
Conspirator
Conspirator

Post by elliott20 »

HuManBing wrote:At least Anvan didn't tell Cassius how to arrange his altar.
touche

:oops: