The Eye of Anubis: OOC Thread

Online roleplaying at the Café
NeoTiamat
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by NeoTiamat »

And apparently it's not my incompetence causing the cut-off, but because the RP is too huge. Well then. Here's the last bit:

DocBeard (6:29:13 PM): Tomas nods at that, still feeling a little awkward because she hasn't hit him. Did she know that he might be not just kidding with that stuff? ...is this really the time to dwell on that?
Rock (6:29:14 PM): "Make a stretcher," Lia repeats, "to string between two camels. I will endeavour to make the ride as smooth as it can be for him."
Kage (6:29:33 PM): Kuzan walks over to Carter and pats the man on the shoulders again.  "Remember what I told you last night," he says, "Don't wear yourself out.  We're all in this together and there's no reason you need to take all of this on just your shoulders."
Rock (6:30:34 PM): "What a curse is the illusion of the individual," Lia suddenly laughs. "To feel so wretchedly alone at times, yet to be proud of being unique, when all things are linked together. And thereby still unique, like notes in a symphony."
DocBeard (6:32:08 PM): "Look at it this way." Tomas attempts to sound wise, grabbing a stool for his shift with Sebastian. "The other option is a lifetime of being part of some gestalt hive mind, and frankly if I were that pretentious all the time I think I'd have to jump off of a cliff."
Kage (6:32:37 PM): "Being part of what?" Kuzan asked intelligently.
ThatRalGuy45 (6:33:13 PM): "Like a beehive."
Isabella (6:33:45 PM): "Even so," Carter murmured, quietly, "the final decision is mine. And so is the responsibility for it." He looked at the small little group in the shelter. "We're staying here until mid-morning regardless. See about that soup, please. Hopefully we can get Sebastian well enough to ride and it won't be an issue."
Kage (6:35:51 PM): Kuzan nods.  "I'll go tell Dieter and Sarari.  Can you send Grimmric out?"
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

Sorry for intruding, but lostboy did a freakin amazing job along with all you others for the netbook of EoA! Bravo peeps! :D :D :D
lostboy
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by lostboy »

Well Gonzoron has it now so should be up soon, fingers crossed.

Hope everyone finds it useful really :)
"I had a dream, which was not all a dream.
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."