Need Help With Darklord Based On Ghostly Anime Baddie

Discussing all things Ravenloft
Leliel
Arch-villain
Arch-villain

Need Help With Darklord Based On Ghostly Anime Baddie

Post by Leliel »

Anyway, I was playing the DS game The World Ends With You http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_World_Ends_with_You and I was struck by how well the main villain, Megumi Kitaniji, would fit in Ravenloft as the lord of a domain.

In many ways, he's already a Ravenloft darklord-A member of an orginization of ghosts who are supposed[/] to be impartial judges of the dead, who flagrantly abuses the rules he's supposed to uphold, without regard for the consequenses, all in order to save his home from obliteration, but his version of "saving" involves a fate for it's inhabitants that is far worse that mere erasure (TWEWY's term for the destruction of a person's post-mortem self, which actually is far better than seems at first glance-I don't know about you, but becoming part of a cosmic force that's used to power psionics seems a much better fate than being stripped of all free will and individuality and falling under the control of somone else forever).

So, should I put in Ravenloft, how should I write him in? What should his abilities be (other than Cantus form, which is common to all high-ranking Reapers, and stopping time temporarily)? What should his curse be? What kind of domain should he preside over, and what kind should it be (pocket, Island, Cluster component, Core)?
I am The Archangel of Night.
I am the Guardian of Shadow
I am the Vindicator of the Unknown
I am..Leliel.