The Resonance of Twilight (OOC and character discussion)

Online roleplaying at the Café
BigBadQDaddy
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by BigBadQDaddy »

Hey Desertrising, if there is room for another, I would definitely be interested.
BigBadQDaddy
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by BigBadQDaddy »

Also, I am very interested in making a Caliban Coachman. Any chance I could start with a heavy horse and a carriage? It is a bit out of the max gp allowance for a fighter.
HuManBing
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by HuManBing »

I'm thinking of playing a Rogue who pretends to modest nobility and takes advantage of marks there. He usually wins most of his living through gambling, but has not limited himself to just that. He doesn't like to do anything that would really put himself in legal danger, like actual robbery, but he likes to defraud people and is something of a con artist.

He may have lived in Lamordia or Dementlieu as well and picked up a smattering of various languages, to better project the illusion of being urbane.

He also likes strawberries.
WolfKook
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by WolfKook »

Any places open? I would also want to lose my "PbP virginity", as Strahdsbuddy puts it.
"The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom"
William Blake
Desertrising
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Desertrising »

BigBadQDaddy wrote:Also, I am very interested in making a Caliban Coachman. Any chance I could start with a heavy horse and a carriage? It is a bit out of the max gp allowance for a fighter.
I like the idea, I don't have a huge problem with the gp, however given that he is a Caliban a lot of people may think he came by the horse and carriage by thievery. Would that be a problem?
HuManBing wrote:I'm thinking of playing a Rogue who pretends to modest nobility and takes advantage of marks there. He usually wins most of his living through gambling, but has not limited himself to just that. He doesn't like to do anything that would really put himself in legal danger, like actual robbery, but he likes to defraud people and is something of a con artist.

He may have lived in Lamordia or Dementlieu as well and picked up a smattering of various languages, to better project the illusion of being urbane.

He also likes strawberries.
That sounds like a great concept, would be fun too play.
WofKook wrote:Any places open? I would also want to lose my "PbP virginity", as Strahdsbuddy puts it.
There is, feel free to hit me up with a character concept.

Those of you with characters ready feel free to email them to me at oosh@infowest.com.
Vote Cthulhu! At least then we know we are going to get screwed.
HuManBing
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by HuManBing »

Cthulhu for President! Why vote for a lesser evil?
Desertrising
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Desertrising »

Cthulhu for President! Then we have more to worry about than the economy!
Vote Cthulhu! At least then we know we are going to get screwed.
HuManBing
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by HuManBing »

Cthulhu for President! Promote bipartisan cooperation... by eating both parties!