Resonance of Twilight: Player Poll

Online roleplaying at the Café

Should I do intro threads as characters are created or wait for everyone?

Go ahead
40%
No way you impatient bastard
60%

Total votes: 5

Strahdsbuddy
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Strahdsbuddy »

A little editorial license on my part, i'm afraid, but i figured the village of Crawford from the Mordent map at www.gryphonhill.com is in the same spot as the village of Blackburn's Crossing on our newer 3E maps, so i marreid the two families. Please delete my post if my geography gets int he way of the story!
Get the Core Genesis Project V4 in the Mausoleum.

Check out the Ravenloft Cartographic Society on Facebook
Desertrising
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Desertrising »

The post is fine.

A quick question. Do you all want to continue RP in the carriage or can I move us forward a bit to arriving outside the manor house? I am leaning towards moving us forward, but if there is a strong need for RP in a dusty carriage I am kewl with that...
Vote Cthulhu! At least then we know we are going to get screwed.
Strahdsbuddy
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Strahdsbuddy »

I'm fine with moving forward, just wanted to show a little side of Mortimer that might be hard to convey.

I guess Melissa doesnt like him lol!

WolfKook
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by WolfKook »

Same here. I was just taking advantage of the RPing opportunity.

And, well... Melissa is just kind of out of her element right now, and still has no reason to trust anybody (Even though she mistakes her liking of Florian with "trust"). It's not that she dislikes Mortimer, she is just uncomfortable.

Now, on another matter: I'll have a little trouble in a couple of weeks. I'm getting married on Oct 24, and will be on my honeymoon all week. Hope that doesn't interfere with our pace.
"The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom"
William Blake
Desertrising
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Desertrising »

eh life happens, If the game slows down that is fine, just remember we are here when you get back.
Strahdsbuddy
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Strahdsbuddy »

Congratulations! As one that tookt eh plunge not even 10 months ago let me give you some advice: paint the bedrooms whatever color she wants. That's all i got.

Great Role-playing, by the way. I nominate Melissa Crawford for best player of the week! She has the whole holier-than-thou noble thing down perfectly. I must say, using this as a writing exercize is facinating in that i, as the writer, seem to have the omnicience of what the other players are thinking, but must write Mortimer as though he does not. I wonder what he'd think if he could hear Melissa's thoughts!

Desertrising
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Desertrising »

Yes the RP is excellent. I will be moving us forward sometime today. I really want to wake up first. I still have yet to finish my first cup of coffee...
WolfKook
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by WolfKook »

Strahdsbuddy wrote:Congratulations! As one that tookt eh plunge not even 10 months ago let me give you some advice: paint the bedrooms whatever color she wants. That's all i got.
Hehehehehehe... Ok. I'll keep it in mind. Thanks, pal! :wink:
Strahdsbuddy wrote:Great Role-playing, by the way. I nominate Melissa Crawford for best player of the week! She has the whole holier-than-thou noble thing down perfectly.
Wow! Thank you 'Buddy! I hope all that snobbish attitude of hers doesn't get in the way of the adventure...
Strahdsbuddy wrote:I must say, using this as a writing exercize is facinating in that i, as the writer, seem to have the omnicience of what the other players are thinking, but must write Mortimer as though he does not. I wonder what he'd think if he could hear Melissa's thoughts!
Hehehehehehehe... Perhaps that would shut the door for a possible future friendship. But don't worry, my main RPing problem with Melissa right now would be how to deal with 'Daddy's character. Melissa would sure feel disgusted by his mere presence, at least at the beginning.
William Blake
BigBadQDaddy
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by BigBadQDaddy »

WolfKook wrote:Hehehehehehehe... Perhaps that would shut the door for a possible future friendship. But don't worry, my main RPing problem with Melissa right now would be how to deal with 'Daddy's character. Melissa would sure feel disgusted by his mere presence, at least at the beginning.
Completely the point. My whole concept with Sheridon is that you never are really quite sure that he wouldn't drive his coach out in the middle of nowhere and chop you up with an axe. Of course that is just due to his appearance and such, he really is a good guy, just an awkward social outcast.
WolfKook
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by WolfKook »

Have I said that I love my character? I don't know about you guys, but I'm having loads of fun!!!!
William Blake
Desertrising
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Desertrising »

I am, I think I actually have a bit of a crush on her LOL...
Strahdsbuddy
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Strahdsbuddy »

Just checking, are we all still here? HMB? I'm not upset, just seems like the pace has slowed a tad. I wanna get in the monor, darnit!

HuManBing
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by HuManBing »

I'm around, just... very busy. I'll have some Florian flourishes for us later today, I promise.
Desertrising
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Desertrising »

I am here just kinda waiting on everyone else...
WolfKook
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by WolfKook »

I'm a little caught up with the final details of my wedding (Specially, finishing things up at work), but I'm here, ready. I want HMB to post something before I post though.
William Blake