The Fall of House Pancrazio OOC

Online roleplaying at the Café
JMaytr
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

The Fall of House Pancrazio OOC

Post by JMaytr »

I like the ideas presented so far. Ewan-I checked that feat, its okay for use. If anyone else finds feats or game mechanics they would like to use please feel free to submit the mechanic or a url to a page with the rule to me. This is your game after all, I'm just telling a story....

I would like everyone to post here in the OOC thread untill we have a full party. I have started the chapter 1 thread but will post the OPENING scene there once we are complete. I noticed no one wants to play family members yet, this is okay though not ideal. I will still run without a Pancrazio in the party so don't worry.

as a clue, the opening scene will deal with the funeral of Luisa Pancrazio.

I have recieved Ewans PC. Lord Skybolt, I'm pretty open so just pm me your idea.

I think Titus is a rocking name.
"Seven Seals...Seven Rings...Seven Brides for the Scarlet King..."
Rock of the Fraternity
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Rock of the Fraternity »

I prefer Harold. ^^
JMaytr
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by JMaytr »

Harold is a rockin name too!
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

Pretty much done with my equipment buying. Agonizing over every coin spent, as usual. :roll:
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
JMaytr
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by JMaytr »

of course. ewan and his gold.

So that everyone is clear, at second level you have 900 gp to spend on your equipment. Be wise with your gold as coin in Borca is extremely rare. Once play begins coinage in the land of the feuding cousins will be difficult to come by and buying equipment will be a hardship at times.

Members of the Pancrazio family begin play with 2700 gp for equipment but lose all but 20 gp of any unspent gold.

PM me your characters. I recommend using pathguy ravenloft character sheets.
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

JMaytr wrote:of course. ewan and his gold.

So that everyone is clear, at second level you have 900 gp to spend on your equipment. Be wise with your gold as coin in Borca is extremely rare. Once play begins coinage in the land of the feuding cousins will be difficult to come by and buying equipment will be a hardship at times.

Members of the Pancrazio family begin play with 2700 gp for equipment but lose all but 20 gp of any unspent gold.

PM me your characters. I recommend using pathguy ravenloft character sheets.
You've got my PC. Man, I'll tell ya- it was hard giving up all those skill points to play a plain old fighter- but I think it will be a blast [pun definitely intendfed]. 4 freakin feats at level 2. Another one next level. Oh yeah- ultimate gunfighting action coming soon to a camapign near you.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

Irving the Meek
Arch-villain
Arch-villain

Post by Irving the Meek »

JMaytr, can you give me a link to the character sheet you're looking for?
JMaytr
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by JMaytr »

the link to the Ravenloft pc generator is

http://www.pathguy.com/rloft.htm
Irving the Meek
Arch-villain
Arch-villain

Hmm. Is standard point buy for character build okay? That'll boost my stats a bit.

Let me know if the skill check "footnotes" are annoying - they're kind of important for a heavy-social-skill bard. In a PbP, it's easy to fall into an "I', persuasive/are not/are too" sort of pattern; with the skill checks readily available, it's easier to determine just how entertaining/convincing/sneaky Tuke is. I prefer to take 10 on incidental skill uses like this, just to keep things moving.
JMaytr
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by JMaytr »

I actually like that format alot. It will help when there is combat. Especially notes like the bluff because Tuke disliked Luisa.
JMaytr
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by JMaytr »

Pancrazio Manor

ImageImage

here are the first and second floors of Pancrazio manor. Emilio Silverworth resides in the stewards room on the ground floor. Roderigo and Gianna share the second bedroom on the east side of the second floor. Phebe resides in the first room on the east wing. Luisa lived in the master bedroom. Magenta lives in the first room in the right wing. Saverio when he is at the house resides in the room on the other side of the nursery. The second, corner bedroom on the west wing are the servants quarters. Mariabella and Agna (another PC) share that room. Emilio long ago built dividing walls inside that room for their privacy.

There are two guest houses. One (1250 sq feet )is for the Hounds man and house man at arms and has an attached kennel where six flat coated retrievers are kept.

The second guest house is much smaller (700 sq feet). Tuke, the house fool lives there but it was once used for visitors but following the fire ten years ago visitors ceased coming for visits.

There is a greenhouse that is in much disrepair. Luisa used to be an avid gardener but lost interest after the fire. Creeping vines and other fungus grows rampantly through out the dilapidated structure
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

I get my own digs, eh? Nice.

JMaytr
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by JMaytr »

the dogs get the most space :D
Irving the Meek
Arch-villain
Arch-villain

Is this right?

It's your decision, but it would make more sense to me to swap Saverio and the servants. In the back behind the nursery, the servants are out of sight and have quick, unobtrusive access to the kitchen, scullery, and larder via the back staircase.
Rock of the Fraternity
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Rock of the Fraternity »

'Scuse me. JMaytr, did you receive my pm with the char sheet?