Goran Pancrazio - http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.p ... tid=165152
Ghosts of Gauntcliff
Petrie MacLugash - http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.p ... tid=339286
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: The Fall of House Pancrazio OOC

Post by ewancummins »

Maybe the Hounds came back for the rest of him?
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

I've had no luck getting in tocuh with the DM.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

Still trying to get in touch with the DM. I think maybe his computer is kaput, again.

RocEter
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by RocEter »

I have told Rob that everyone is awaiting a post from him and that Ewan is back. His computer is working fine. I know he has been working on his story lately. Right now though he is camping and will be unavailable until Wednesday. When I see him then I will remind him, again, that he should post something.
History prefers legends to men. It prefers nobility to brutality, soaring speeches to quiet deeds. History remembers the battle and forgets the blood. What ever history remembers of me if it remembers me at all, it shall only be the fraction of the truth.
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

RocEter wrote:I have told Rob that everyone is awaiting a post from him and that Ewan is back. His computer is working fine. I know he has been working on his story lately. Right now though he is camping and will be unavailable until Wednesday. When I see him then I will remind him, again, that he should post something.
Ah, kewl beans.

RocEter
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by RocEter »

Another update for everyone! Robert is working on has been working on his Pathfinder story stuff recently. He said once he said once completed it is and turned it in by Wednesday the 24th, he should be able to start posting again.

So don't let your panties get all bunched up about his lack of posting or his inability to properly relay information.
History prefers legends to men. It prefers nobility to brutality, soaring speeches to quiet deeds. History remembers the battle and forgets the blood. What ever history remembers of me if it remembers me at all, it shall only be the fraction of the truth.
PathOfDreams
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by PathOfDreams »

did he enter in the contest? is he a finalist?
The Fall of House Pancrazio
Goran Pancrazio - http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.p ... tid=165152
Ghosts of Gauntcliff
Petrie MacLugash - http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.p ... tid=339286
RocEter
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by RocEter »

He is either entering the contest or putting in a story to get into this years anthology. I am not sure which, perhaps both. I think he is done now.. I will see if I can't strangle a post out of him.
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

No rush.

I'm enjoying the game, whatever the pace.

I've been very busy too, so I know how it is.

JMaytr
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by JMaytr »

I will resume play this evening.
"Seven Seals...Seven Rings...Seven Brides for the Scarlet King..."
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

BOOYAH

Phoebe may not be a great talker, but Tristan can see that she has an artist's eye for detail. If there's weird crap going on in the House of Pancrazio, and he's sure that there is, Tristan hopes that Phoebe's drawings may provide some clues. Tristan is searching the drawings for any faces, places, or things that look familiar.

ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

I will post again as soon as I hear back from the DM on what Tristan found/noticed in the drawings.

It's possible that something he sees may affect his decision.

If the party starts to move off while I am away from the computer, please assume that Tristian is doing this immediately, and in an unobtrusive manner-
After he has looked through the drawings, Tristan wraps the stack in a piece of cloth. He tucks the bundle in his satchel.

Rock of the Fraternity
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Rock of the Fraternity »

Sorry for my absence. I'll be sending in my new character design soonish. I hope...
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

Don't worry, Tristan will insist on a proper burial for his dead friend.