Sanctuary

Books, movies, television and everything else
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Sanctuary

Post by steveflam »

Has anyone watched this show at all? I'd like opinions of it if you have ;)

I just recently started getting HBO Canada and was wondering if it was worth the time to watch it ;)
Paladyn
Criminal Mastermind
Criminal Mastermind

Post by Paladyn »

I've seen first episode but it not hooked me at all. Poor sfx, quite boring plot and flat characters scarred me out.
I love shorcuts!:
"IMHO a SH HH should be a better RL DL"
- Kargatane mailing list member
------
My campaign's journal: [url]http://forgotten-epic.blogspot.com[/url]
Ornum
Agent of the Fraternity
Agent of the Fraternity

Post by Ornum »

It's alright, I guess. Nothing outstanding. I've only seen the first episode, so I'm not sure about the rest of the series as it currently stands. To me, the subject matter has been covered better by shows such as X-Files and now Supernatural. I even think that the original Kolchak series covered it well enough (but not the fantastically terrible remake).
Algaris
Criminal Mastermind
Criminal Mastermind

Post by Algaris »

It gets better as you get further into it. I think the best episodes are the ones that deal with the main characters mysterious past and her former associates. The monster of the week episodes are okay but not the best ones in my opinion.
belenaxy
Conspirator
Conspirator

Post by belenaxy »

What are the songs “Simple and Clean,” and “Sanctuary” by Utada Hikaru about? I know Simple and Clean is like a love song, but can someone exactly describe it? And also Sanctuary.