Realms of Dread OOC

Online roleplaying at the Café
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

Figures with my luck. I think using Pinky & the Brain doesn't help me any.
BigBadQDaddy
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by BigBadQDaddy »

My bad, looks like our posts got a bit mixed up in order, but the intent should be apparent..
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

BigBadQDaddy wrote:My bad, looks like our posts got a bit mixed up in order, but the intent should be apparent..
Leave yours the same, I'll fix mine, and then respond to yours.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
BigBadQDaddy
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by BigBadQDaddy »

Well I am heading to bed. I have to get up in about 5 hours to help a friend of mine move into his new town home. Thanks for staying up. Have a good night.
Archedius
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Archedius »

Card game rolls: 15, 18, 9
int bonus is +2 if it matters
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

BigBadQDaddy wrote:Well I am heading to bed. I have to get up in about 5 hours to help a friend of mine move into his new town home. Thanks for staying up. Have a good night.
No problem. I feel as if we had some grade A roleplaying/story-building with Alain and Jon. Good stuff.

Archiedus-

You win the first to hands of trumps, and lose the third. They were playing for petty stakes [a few coppers at most]. You may include this in your next post, if you like.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

NOTE- Anyone capable of casting powerful arcane magics must register with the agents of the corwn. A wizard must provide a copy of his wizard's mark, so that the authorities can place it on file. This law applies to foriegn mages and Cormyreans alike. Powerful= 5th level or higher, in game terms. In RP terms, mages are tested/interviewed and those found to be 'powerful' are required to register.

We may assume that Ino and Shana have already undergone this process, during the time they were under Sergei's patronage.
Ino has signed, since she is a lil hot headed and is possible to cast a fireball or worse...better be signed! :)

But guess at her record will be that she has warned and helped Marsembar and till now she hasn't casted any offensive spell, right?
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
kintire
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by kintire »

Actually, Shana is only capable of 4th level spells...
Le Noir Faineant
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity

Post by Le Noir Faineant »

Ironheart

Nationality: Ffolk

Appeareance: Tan-skinned, black haired barbarian with tattooes on his arms that look as if he had made them themselves. A green and a grey eye, which labels him a clangeling in the suspersticion of the common people.
A hulking warrior of almost 7 1/2 feet of height, always armed with two long swords he uses simultaneously in battle.

Personality: A mysanthrope per excellence, Ironheart has left the realm of the forest spirits four years ago after brutally murdering a forrester who desecrated one of the faerie folk's sacred glades.
Having travelled through many of the southern countries of Faerun,
Ironheart came to Marsember to find a guide that brought him to Auranoch
and the treasures of fallen Netheril.
With the turmoil about the city's siege by the vampires, however,
he realized he might have to postpone his plans...

Ironheart in many ways still seeks for a purpose in this world; he dreams from the quiet forests of the Moonshaes, but is also curious about the many new things he sees on his travels. He is reckless and ruthless, and prefers to let his twin blades speak for him.
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

Ewan, Ino cannot leave Rask's office yet, needs a license for her weapon. When she gets that she will head to the inn where are the others.

Raf, let me guess, your PC has an issue with mages too? :lol:
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

LOL- I typed 'Jonathon' instead of Jamethon in several places. Fixing this now. Silly me!

ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

VAN wrote:Ewan, Ino cannot leave Rask's office yet, needs a license for her weapon. When she gets that she will head to the inn where are the others.

Raf, let me guess, your PC has an issue with mages too? :lol:
If she intends on signing up, he'll issue her a badge and a scroll showing her position as a watch-recruit. That gives her permission to travel armed and ready pretty much anyplace.

ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

kintire wrote:Actually, Shana is only capable of 4th level spells...
The standard is ability to CAST 3rd level spells [which standard wizards gain at caster level 5]. Shana is able to cast such spells, eys? If so, she falls under that law.

Now, there's no way people can tell by looking at her that she is a sorceress, much less how powerful she is. If she's disrcete and avoids using potnet magic in public, she can escape notice for a very long time. Others have done this.

BigBadQDaddy
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by BigBadQDaddy »

ewancummins wrote:LOL- I typed 'Jonathon' instead of Jamethon in several places. Fixing this now. Silly me!
I just realized I did the same thing, referring to Shana as Kintire... :oops:
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

BigBadQDaddy wrote:
ewancummins wrote:LOL- I typed 'Jonathon' instead of Jamethon in several places. Fixing this now. Silly me!
I just realized I did the same thing, referring to Shana as Kintire... :oops:
Hey- it was late, we were both sleepy!