As ever, this is the place for all out-of-character discussions, observations, lamentations, temptations, ruminations and the odd assassinations.
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24 Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
If I may, I'd like to suggest we actively cooperate and communicate a little more on the OOC side during combats this time around Last time we ran into some serious snags because we didn't coordinate well and I think a lot of that can be avoided if we actually talk to each other OOC this time.
So you all don't walk into the wrong room on accident.
[You may still walk into the wrong room on purpose.]
"No, but evil is still being — Is having reason — Being reasonable! Mousie understands? Is always being reason. Is punishing world for not being... Like in head. Is always reason. World should be different, is reason."
f I may, I'd like to suggest we actively cooperate and communicate a little more on the OOC side during combats this time around
Definitely. Comparing the balance playtests to the final combat encounters in EoA, I think the biggest tactics issue was a lack of focused fire. Having 2 untouched enemies and 1 dead one is a far superior situation to having 3 wounded enemies at the end of the PC round.
But first, lets see if we can bury Tomas under a pile of bags.
"No, but evil is still being — Is having reason — Being reasonable! Mousie understands? Is always being reason. Is punishing world for not being... Like in head. Is always reason. World should be different, is reason."
I didn't know you knew French, Nerit. Are you fluent? I've studied enough Latin that I can usually get the gist of a statement if I'm looking at it the right way.
Gonzoron of the FoS wrote:I realize the Chateau is in fine condition, and not run down, but I'd still like to propose this for the soundtrack:
Yes, but you do remember that the PCs have only just moved in?
Anyone else remember the Temple of Osiris?
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24 Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing