I Have An Opinion - a review show

Books, movies, television and everything else
Deewun
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

I Have An Opinion - a review show

Post by Deewun »

Hey everyone! My favorite forum, and I finally figured out my password again. Gotta love moving and losing all your information and email because of stupid hackers and spammers. *sigh* Anyway, that is neither her nor there. I'm here to ask you guys for some help.

I am a freelance writer/filmmaker. I make films for a living, currently, and want to share them with everyone, as exposure is how a guy like me can make it. So I'm here to advertise!

I do a few series, all for entertainment, and most review shows, though as time and money allows, I'll be building up to more things. If you get curious, I would love to see your guys' opinion on my show, and I hope I can entertain you folks. Just go to the link below and watch to your hearts content!

Thanks!
A G Thing
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Location: Currently the Frozen Wastes of Mount Pleasant Michigan

Re: I Have An Opinion - a review show

Post by A G Thing »

I watched and enjoyed... I may disagree about the quality of Little Nemo as I know it is for a younger audience exclusively but I agree with you on several points having watched it as an adult. Most of it's issues are in the pacing. But back on track. I thought it was funny and having watched all of them I am waiting for further IHAO.

Thanks for sharing! :D
"There is only one true answer to any and every question. The rest are just vagaries and obfuscations."
LadySoth
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by LadySoth »

These are fun reviews. Loved your Ren Faire video. Are you going to post the horror film reviews you mentioned as well?
~ L A D Y S O T H ~

"I rule out nothing. Nor, I imagine, do you."
"Oh, I do like to be beside the seaside . . . "
"Hail Strahd, Lord of Barovia!"
A G Thing
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by A G Thing »

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

P-Chan makes noises like P-Chan!!! :D

SHE IS TOO CUTE FOR WORDS!!!!! :D
"There is only one true answer to any and every question. The rest are just vagaries and obfuscations."
A G Thing
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by A G Thing »

Good job on the Monster Squad/Van Helsing... It was funny and you are spot on IMHO. :wink:

Also enjoyed the Faster and Tangled VLOG's as I often cannot go to the movies but when I do I want to know what is worth the 8 to 6 bucks I am going to pay just for the ticket.

I am going to make time for Tangled as soon as I can! :D

P.S. Looking forward to Ranma 1/2 NMC... My collection has to be replaced due to it being mostly VHS so reliving it for its good and bad points (Though I can't think of many bad points!) will be awesome!!!
Deewun
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Deewun »

Thanks for all the comments, guys! I see that while I had computer and marriage problems, you guys continued to enjoy my shows.

I may not be going as strong as I wanted to, but I've been going pretty strong recently. Lots of new stuff up since the last comment, so I hope you guys enjoy. A series of comic book adaptations are next. Oh yeah.
A G Thing
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by A G Thing »

Been watching and enjoying so thank you and keep up the good work... The Christmas special was good (That Alf special is so sad!!! "SNIFF") and I hope your issues work out soon!!! It has been a little while since I saw Blind Fury and it is great to relive the classics.

I might suggest Big Trouble in Little China! That and maybe the Last Unicorn! Also any further Anime you want to throw on the stack... I would almost suggest every movie in existence but I know you have other fans so keep up the good work!
Deewun
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Deewun »

All three of those are in the works, actually. I'm saving Big Trouble for a special month long special, but Last Unicorn will happen sooner or later, and I have a few other animes I want to hit.

I'm real glad you are enjoying. This week I'll be filming ... two or three, depending on how much writing it takes.
Deewun
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Deewun »

New SHOW DEBUTING RIGHT NOW! WOOOOOO!

Check it out, it is the very first TOP ARBITRARY #s: Deewun's Top 18 Favorite Films part 1 (18-13).
BedrockBrendan
Agent of the Fraternity
Agent of the Fraternity

Post by BedrockBrendan »

Great stuff. Kudos for having the guts to put your opinions out there.

PS I thought the wrestler was a great movie. Definitely worth watching IMO.
Deewun
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Deewun »

Thanks for the watch! Every little bit helps as I try to make a living doing this, as well as going back to school to get my BA in English.

New video up LATE tonight or early tomorrow.
Deewun
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Deewun »

Here we go! If you like wrestling, then you'll love this. Also, if you DON'T like wrestling, you'll love hearing me rant and rave about it. I swear you will. Trust me.

With Elimination Chamber last Sunday, you get to hear my thoughts as I rant and rave about the idiocy of Edge v. Ziggler 18 million times in 2 months, as well as the actual happens of the PPV. Oh, and the Rock came back.

VLOG: IHAO on WWE Elimination Chamber
A G Thing
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by A G Thing »

Hey Deewun!!! Hope you are still doing okay!!! Still waiting to see further updates but I understand if you get delayed... Just to let you know still watching!!!
A G Thing
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by A G Thing »

Speak of the devil and he returns... Good work and glad to see you getting things straight in your life! I will keep checking back!

P.S. Your rant in the second part of the wrestlemania vid... Pure Greatness!!! :D
Deewun
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Deewun »

Ha! Thanks so much. Man, the only reason I still watching wrestling is the ranting I think.

I'm currently looking for a better place to film. Once I have that, then I will be busting back into the main show with Tim Burton's Batman, a review I've had planned for ... since the beginning really, and it just keeps getting pushed back.