Sea of Sorrows Gazetteer?

Discussing all things Ravenloft
Germaine
Agent of the Fraternity
Agent of the Fraternity

Sea of Sorrows Gazetteer?

Post by Germaine »

Greetings all, I'm afraid I've been Mist-led for a long time , and am just now returning to lurk on this site. Therefore, not having had a chance to fully catch up, I hope you'll forgive me if my question has already been dealt with elsewhere on the boards. Whatever became of the SoS Gazetteer? I was rather looking forward to it- especially the Blaustein chapter.
DasSoviet
Criminal Mastermind
Criminal Mastermind

Re: Sea of Sorrows Gazetteer?

Post by DasSoviet »

While I'm not part of the project and thus cannot speak with absolute certainty, I do believe it's still in the works here - real life issues and all causing it to come along slower than the Frat would wish. But such is life, and I'm certain it'll be done when it's done - be that this year or the next ;)
Greetings, Citizens! A reminder: Happiness is mandatory. Those not enjoying themselves shall find themselves terminated.
Gonzoron of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Gonzoron of the FoS »

Indeed. It is still in the works. I don't dare give even an estimate of when it will be done. But we are working on it.
"We're realistic heroes. We're not here to save the world, just nudge the world into a better place."
Germaine
Agent of the Fraternity
Agent of the Fraternity

Post by Germaine »

Just curious. Thank you for the prompt response.