Pathfinder module: Feast of Ravenmoor

Discussing all things Ravenloft
The Giamarga
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Pathfinder module: Feast of Ravenmoor

Post by The Giamarga »

Just announced: Feast of Ravenmoor by Brandon Hodge.
Guardian of Twilight
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: Pathfinder module: Feast of Ravenmoor

Post by Guardian of Twilight »

Thanks for posting this, Giamarga. I'll definitely have to look into getting this one, or at least flipping through it if a friend picks it up.
[i]Seek not in the shadows, for there ye shall find secrets too terrible for mortal man to bear. [/i]
-Mordentish proverb
DasSoviet
Criminal Mastermind
Criminal Mastermind

Post by DasSoviet »

They've also gotMidnight Mirror coming out in January, so we've still got some horror coming down the pipes from Pathfinder, even if their big focus over the coming months is on Oriental Fantasy and Pirates ;)

By the by, picked up Ultimate Combat over the past week, and the Gunslinger class looks fantastic! A few of the options in the book are a bit to high fantasy or magic for my liking, and a significant portion is dedicated to Oriental-themed classes, weapons, combat and feats (which I'm not the biggest fan of, but since I know a lot of people are it's not really a bad thing) but overall, I'd say it could be worth checking out if you're interested. Unfortunately, the material's not up on d20pfsrd.com, but I'm certain if you give it a few weeks it will be.
Greetings, Citizens! A reminder: Happiness is mandatory. Those not enjoying themselves shall find themselves terminated.
Vlad
Criminal Mastermind
Criminal Mastermind

Post by Vlad »

But the adventure (and other of pathfinder), are they a bit Ravenloftish?
Denn du bist
was du isst
und ihr wisst
was es ist
~ Rammstein