Darkest Night - Everybody still out there?

Books, movies, television and everything else
Rotipher of the FoS
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

Darkest Night - Everybody still out there?

Post by Rotipher of the FoS »

So, did everybody come through this world's Darkest Night okay this year? No cities turned undead by doomsday devices? :-)

Ravenloft-fans in the southern hemisphere, of course, won't have to worry about that dread occasion until June. ;-D
"Who [u]cares[/u] what the Dark Powers are? They're [i]bastards![/i] That's all I need to know of them." -- Crow
HuManBing
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: Darkest Night - Everybody still out there?

Post by HuManBing »

Yes, I'm reporting all present and correct...

Actually, scratch that "correct" part. I mean, you guys know me for years, who am I kidding? :wink:

How's everybody else? I hope everybody submitted their magical items for Eternal Order inspection to stave off the Dread March of the Grey Realms! :)
Catman Jim
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Catman Jim »

I've been out in the frenzied mobs the last few days, I'll be glad to stay indoors today and prepare the feast!
I only wish I had retired sooner!
Guardian of Twilight
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Guardian of Twilight »

I had a wonderful holiday, though the mobs kind of surprised me as well. Though I know it's late, I wish everyone the happiest of holidays. :)
[i]Seek not in the shadows, for there ye shall find secrets too terrible for mortal man to bear. [/i]
-Mordentish proverb
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Post by alhoon »

I almost forgot it was the darkest night. :( I remember it after it was dark to be sincere.
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
High Priest Mikhal
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by High Priest Mikhal »

People are still fighting over anything and everything no matter how inane, politicians and corp execs are still corrupt, and I spent the darkest night huddled with my computer playing Star Wars: The Old Republic. Effectively that last one cancels out the first two, so I'd say things are still par for the course. Which isn't a compliment.
"Money is the root of all evil...I think I need more money."
Guardian of Twilight
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Guardian of Twilight »

This might not be the proper place to post this, but I do hope that everyone out there has a safe and happy New Year. :) Here's to another year with all of you, my friends and family, from the Land of Mists and beyond. :D
[i]Seek not in the shadows, for there ye shall find secrets too terrible for mortal man to bear. [/i]
-Mordentish proverb