Kara's Daughters: A Royal Invitation

Online roleplaying at the Café
WhisperingWolf
Conspirator
Conspirator

Re: Kara's Daughters: A Royal Invitation

Post by WhisperingWolf »

The two males and the one female Vistani were on their mounts having already been waiting. The three moving easily along the streets, alibi kicking their mounts to move a bit faster. The three were watching the sky as well as watching the buildings as they past by. An intent look within their eyes, before the female slows down enough to move back towards the two woman assigned to them by Kara. Looking between the two women, and almost taps her fingers upon the reigns, watching quietly and still also keeping an eye on the sky and the position of the sun.

Nice to meet you both, I am sorry if my companions and I are a bit rushed, we just do not like being enclosed in cities, or away from our encampment after dark. You never know what's lurking in the shadows.
There is darkness and light within us all. We just decide which is stronger than the other.

Whispering Wolf
WhisperingWolf
Conspirator
Conspirator

Post by WhisperingWolf »

(guess everyone got busy?)
There is darkness and light within us all. We just decide which is stronger than the other.

Whispering Wolf
isignasl
Conspirator
Conspirator

Post by isignasl »

WhisperingWolf wrote:(guess everyone got busy?)
Apparently so....dunno what happened to Tori, Nick, or Jesse...can't get ahold of them. Matt I know is really bzy with his professorship... *sigh*
WhisperingWolf
Conspirator
Conspirator

Post by WhisperingWolf »

Well right now, I think it is mainly just you,me, emily, and matthew doing this so far.

Whispering Wolf