Monastyr

Discussing all roleplaying games
Grzegorz
Conspirator
Conspirator

Monastyr

Post by Grzegorz »

Hi
I want tell you about polish system named Monastyr.
It game take place in universum called Dominium, Which is similar to 17 century europe. Players are nobles, mostly not young, who fall in the past, and it blame theirs life, but there have second chance to restore their greatness.
System has amazingly good described world . Interesting fencing system and quiet good Illustrations
Main themes are Faith, Honor tragedy forbiden magic and war against deviria from Valdo
Someone want to know more?
Goose Bone
Agent of the Fraternity
Agent of the Fraternity

Re: Monastyr

Post by Goose Bone »

Nooo kuuu*wa wreszcie ktoś z Polski, witam kolegę w konspirze, zielonogórska społeczność RL pozdrawia:D
(Holy shi*, a Polish guy at last, welcome here dude, greetings from the Zielona Góra (Mt. Green) RL Community).

I never play Monastyr before, but I heard a lot of good things about it, so maby I try it with my group someday;)
Nui adevarat! Si eu pot sa iubesc si osa iubesc... Din nou...
Grzegorz
Conspirator
Conspirator

Post by Grzegorz »

Some word about history

There was chaotic world ruled by god, but at one time arive One
One stabil8ze worlds and create his beloved children Rodians. Their are great power an immortal souls. Envy god create their own being, Deviria (animals. Nonhuman races. Demons and sometimes god like beings). Their are sometimes powerful, but imperfekt and lack of souls. One give his children power to rule over deviria. Rodians create great empire. In one moment their proud was so great, and they made packt with Temptator. In this time the One destroy cyvilization of Rodians and Silenced.
After it, most rodians degenerated into humas and became servants of godlik3 deviria. In the city of Baal, which was ruled by Golden God, son of highest sorcerer saw, his master when he take new shape. It was crime punished by death, and man must run. He find safe haven in enormous building. It was one of weird Rodian Cathredrals. Deviria cannot walked behind hers gates. Here Man was read strange glifs, and after seven year One say to him, that forgive humanity and choose him to became his Prophet

Prophet slay Golden God and started crusade .to create world for humanity. ew faith was named Kara.
Crusade was sucesfull. In the center of of conquered lands was created empire of Dor. Firs enemy who was not Deviria but humans kins. Nordians are human, but have more pure blood of rodians. There live so long and remember many secrets of their ancestor. Tey created his own kingdom in Mountains of Silence, where still worship One. They are powerful and live for centuries,vbut are also damed ang can pray only for reborn, not salvation

They are to similar and strange for humas. It started great war. At this time Prophet divide his kingdom betwen sons. First take power of rulling and became emperor of Dor, second take sacral power and became Pope. Then Prophet sail acros Ocean with his third son and huge army
War with Nordians take many year and et it die Only son of emperor. In this time third son return
to by Continued
Goose Bone
Agent of the Fraternity
Agent of the Fraternity

Post by Goose Bone »

Sounds so... epic. I'm not sure I like it... Is there a place to play a low, cameral scenario..?
Nui adevarat! Si eu pot sa iubesc si osa iubesc... Din nou...