The Horror of ROLF!

Discussing all roleplaying games
Steve Miller
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

The Horror of ROLF!

Post by Steve Miller »

Hi everyone!

For those who might not remember/know, I worked on Ravenloft during the AD&D2 days. I'm also a big fan of classic horror films from Universal and Hammer, so when my co-designer on the ROLF! game line either suggests or approves ideas for someting involving werewolves, vampires, mummies, Frankenstein, and so on, I have lots of fun.

I would like to share that fun with my Ravenloft friends who may not have checked out the ROLF! game from NUELOW. It's just a silly bit of fun, but it might be something you could find entertaining if you haven't tried it yet.

"The Horror of ROLF!" is a collection of seven monster-themed supplements that, together with the ROLF! core game, can be had for 43% off the usual retail price from now through Halloween on October 31.

Give it a chance. Let us know what you think!

Click here for more details, or to buy the bundle of pdfs.
Steve Miller
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: The Horror of ROLF!

Post by Steve Miller »

We've just released a new horror-themed ROLF! product -- The Hopping Vampires of Yao Ping, because nothing says Halloween like hopping vampires, right?

Click here to check it out! (And maybe even get your own copy for just US$0.50.)
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Post by alhoon »

From my email, ROLF! has released their 50th product!
It must be of celestial quality and lead to fiendishly good times since it is named "Angels, Demons & Death "
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
Steve Miller
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Steve Miller »

alhoon wrote:From my email, ROLF! has released their 50th product!
It must be of celestial quality and lead to fiendishly good times since it is named "Angels, Demons & Death "
I believe that it is. :)

I didn't plug it here, because I'm not sure that it's horror-y enough. The set-up: The Grim Reaper has a plan to end Creation, so the Guardian Angel of Supermodels and the Patron Demon of Excess team up to stop him.
Steve Miller, Writer of Stuff
Once and Future Ravenloft Contributor
Help keep my cats fed and my car gassed up: [url=http://www.rpgnow.com/index.php?manufacturers_id=3765]NUELOW Games at RPGNow.[/url]
Steve Miller
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Steve Miller »

In case anyone is interested, today NUELOW Games released a sequel to "Angels, Demons & Death" titled "The Date of Doom."

In it, Millie and Myron's first date is ruined by an evil mystic who wants to punish a world that mocks him and is full of excessive ATM fees.

Click here to check out previews or to download your own copy for just $0.60. I assure you -- it's a better love story than "Twilight" and there are even more unexpected twists. And all in just six pages!