Come one, come all come to The Carvival.

Online roleplaying at the Café
brilliantlight
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: Come one, come all come to The Carvival.

Post by brilliantlight »

Nemesio wrote:Tirso's demeanor has changed since he arrived in town. Often frowning, his face appears creased and old. His obsessive tugging at his wiry black beard and white knuckled grip on his axe are a bit unnerving. He hasn't spoke much since leaving Isolde's presence, but he mumbles incomprehensibly from time to time.

He starts off towards one of the first woodcutters that he sees, trying hard to pretend that nobody notices his strange appearance.
You find the woodcutter with little difficulty. He comes up to you and says "I take it that Isolde sent you."
Trike
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Trike »

Valentin follows Tirso quietly to the woodcutter. Since Tirso has taken the lead in conversation, Valentin stands back and watches the area carefully. If one of the group catches his gaze, the reassuring smile appears. But it has been some time since he's been away from the Carnival and he is watching for any sign of danger.
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

Boiros listens the plan without saying a word. Was only a couple months ago that he would have taken the lead and do the talking for the others but now he doesn't feel that confident anymore. He raises his head till his gaze meets Isolde's eyes. The angel has given him a new life and Boiros is very thankful for that. Isolde's look calms him a bit so with a deep breath to get away the dark thought the cleric follows the others. At woodcutter's he lets Tirso do the talking but is ready to cut in if necessary.
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
Nemesio
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Nemesio »

"Yes. On behalf of Isolde and the Carnival we wish to bring light to some darkened corners of our land. For starters we would like to lay the spectre of Jezra Wagner to rest. We have a plan but we need your help and we are willing to trade one favor for another if need be."

I rolled a 10 for Tirso's Diplomacy check. He has no ranks and no Charisma modifier. I didn't take into account his OR either.
brilliantlight
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by brilliantlight »

Nemesio wrote:"Yes. On behalf of Isolde and the Carnival we wish to bring light to some darkened corners of our land. For starters we would like to lay the spectre of Jezra Wagner to rest. We have a plan but we need your help and we are willing to trade one favor for another if need be."

I rolled a 10 for Tirso's Diplomacy check. He has no ranks and no Charisma modifier. I didn't take into account his OR either.
"I assume that you are coming for the wood as well. Isolde paid for it and quite well at that. It was a big order and I had to hire a couple of boys to help me." he replies "What help do you need?"
Zilfer
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Zilfer »

"Yes that's related to what we will be doing. We'll also want to make sure the fire doesn't spread to the surrounding area, because a fire like that can be dangerous." said Grimm from the side. He also decided to find out if there was a clergy in this town, they might be more willing than the average person as well as anyone who had lost someone to the ghost.

"Do you know anyone that's lost someone to Jezra Wagner? We would like to speak to them if you know of anyone," said Grimm before scratching his black short hair. "Also is there a clergy in this village, where I might pray."
There's always something to lose.

Fraternity of Shadows Discord
https://discord.gg/AM6Kp95ekf
brilliantlight
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by brilliantlight »

Zilfer wrote:"Yes that's related to what we will be doing. We'll also want to make sure the fire doesn't spread to the surrounding area, because a fire like that can be dangerous." said Grimm from the side. He also decided to find out if there was a clergy in this town, they might be more willing than the average person as well as anyone who had lost someone to the ghost.

"Do you know anyone that's lost someone to Jezra Wagner? We would like to speak to them if you know of anyone," said Grimm before scratching his black short hair. "Also is there a clergy in this village, where I might pray."
He shakes his head "No, the people in the village are wise enough not to get near here. Too bad she is around, she is gaurding a silver mine. If you are trying to put her to rest maybe some will help you to open up the mine. As long as there is not too much risk. What does this ritual entail? As far as a temple there is a temple to the Morninglord in town."
Zilfer
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Zilfer »

"Well for one, it involves lots of fire. Maybe a few Cleric's of the Morninglord will like fire," said Grimm not being too specific about the details. His swirling style iris looked about the village before returning to the wood cutter. "And bears..."

"Forgive me, it was a bit rude for me not to introduce myself. My friends call me Grimm, and may I know your name?" asked Grimm politely.
There's always something to lose.

Fraternity of Shadows Discord
https://discord.gg/AM6Kp95ekf
Nemesio
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Nemesio »

Tirso looks to Grimm and than to the woodsman. He appears a little embarrassed.

"And my name is Tirso" He extends his hand toward the villager.

"What my friend Grimm here just said is true. We will be creating a large bonfire, but before that we need to collect information regarding past victims of Jezra. Anything you may know would be much appreciated."
brilliantlight
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by brilliantlight »

Zilfer wrote:"Well for one, it involves lots of fire. Maybe a few Cleric's of the Morninglord will like fire," said Grimm not being too specific about the details. His swirling style iris looked about the village before returning to the wood cutter. "And bears..."

"Forgive me, it was a bit rude for me not to introduce myself. My friends call me Grimm, and may I know your name?" asked Grimm politely.
"My name is Alexi. I guess the fire is why you need all this wood. What are bears needed for?" he replies.
brilliantlight
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by brilliantlight »

Nemesio wrote:Tirso looks to Grimm and than to the woodsman. He appears a little embarrassed.

"And my name is Tirso" He extends his hand toward the villager.

"What my friend Grimm here just said is true. We will be creating a large bonfire, but before that we need to collect information regarding past victims of Jezra. Anything you may know would be much appreciated."
"I'm sorry but I don't really know much about that. Try the temple, they might know something." he replies.
Nemesio
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Nemesio »

"A fresh bear hide is pivotal to our plan. Isolde plans to use it in some kind of ritual that should lay Jezra to rest."

"Thank you Alexi for everything. Should you ever come across The Carnival in the future, seek us out if you are in need of some hospitality. We shall return for Isolde's wood as soon we have completed a few other tasks."

With that Tirso starts trotting off in the direction of the Temple of the Morninglord.
Last edited by Nemesio on Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brilliantlight
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by brilliantlight »

Nemesio wrote:"A fresh bear hide is pivotal to our plan. Isolde plans to use it in some kind of ritual that should lay Jezra to rest. We never got your name my friend."
OOC: Yes, you did. It is Alexi and it was in the message above the last one.
Nemesio
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Nemesio »

I got that. Sometimes I have a light posting trigger finger.
Trike
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Trike »

During the walk towards the temple of the Morninglord, Valentin pulls a silver holy symbol from beneath his shirt. He thumbs it for a moment then lets it fall outside where it catches the light of the sun like rain drops falling through the glare. He shrugs as it falls and almost whispers to himself.

"It couldn't hurt." Then louder, he says, "I can talk to the priests. Maybe I can convince them to give us some non-combat help with the ritual."