Come one, come all come to The Carvival.

Online roleplaying at the Café
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Re: Come one, come all come to The Carvival.

Post by VAN »

Boiros put his hand protectively on Percy's shoulder try to inspire her confidence.

"You will do great Percy. Reading the scroll is very important but I'm sure you can make it."
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
Nemesio
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Nemesio »

Tirso walks up to join the others.

He whispers over Boiros's shoulder: "I have faith in you Percy. Just have to do the best you can. We can ask no more than that."
brilliantlight
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by brilliantlight »

tarlyn wrote:Percy swallows as she retrieves it [presuming she has it OOC], and walks over to the priest, eyes on the floor and hands it to him.

He reads and says "Hmmm, I can't follow most of it as it is too elaborate for me. You have to have the bear skin enscribed with runes somehow and throw it in the fire. It will clearly summon Jezra but if it puts her to rest I can not say. I am not saying it won't, mind. As I said I can't follow most of it. It seems risky to me but if you are able to convince people to help you I won't try to stop it. It might work."
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

Percy is flabbergasted by all the attention and blushes a beet red, face flushed! She listens intently to the Priest, nodding in understanding.

"Uh, what you mean, Sire, is you can not read the ritual as it is Arcane and you practice the Divine arts? Is that it? I could go over it with you, i-f-f y-o-u l-like." She swallows hard, nervous addressing a Priest, and one of the Morninglord at that!
brilliantlight
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by brilliantlight »

tarlyn wrote:Percy is flabbergasted by all the attention and blushes a beet red, face flushed! She listens intently to the Priest, nodding in understanding.

"Uh, what you mean, Sire, is you can not read the ritual as it is Arcane and you practice the Divine arts? Is that it? I could go over it with you, i-f-f y-o-u l-like." She swallows hard, nervous addressing a Priest, and one of the Morninglord at that!
"It isn't arcane but divine but at an advanced level. I am but a simple town priest while Isolde is a being with considerable power. This would only make sense to someone higher up the ranks than me." he reples.
Trike
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Trike »

Valentin nods, listening to the information.

"Can you think of anyone in your flock that might be willing to help us? Or would you be willing to help us yourself? We don't need anyone to face any danger. We more need someone to take part in the ritual and lead the innocent away while we deal with the dangerous parts."
brilliantlight
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by brilliantlight »

Trike wrote:Valentin nods, listening to the information.

"Can you think of anyone in your flock that might be willing to help us? Or would you be willing to help us yourself? We don't need anyone to face any danger. We more need someone to take part in the ritual and lead the innocent away while we deal with the dangerous parts."
"The woodcutter might help as he just got a large order from Isolde. The Wagner family would also be a good start as she is part of their family and the silver mine is their's if the ghost is gone." he replies.
Trike
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Trike »

Valentin says, "Does the Wagner Family live inside the town or outside of it? I think it would be good to approach them with our plan in any case. Jezra was one of their own."
brilliantlight
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by brilliantlight »

Trike wrote:Valentin says, "Does the Wagner Family live inside the town or outside of it? I think it would be good to approach them with our plan in any case. Jezra was one of their own."
"They have the largest house in town. though it is run down." he replies.
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

Percy says, almost mumbling as he is nervous asking anything of a priest. "W-w-would any of yourselves be willing to help us with the ritual. I m-m-mean p-p-p-priests, sir."
brilliantlight
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by brilliantlight »

tarlyn wrote:Percy says, almost mumbling as he is nervous asking anything of a priest. "W-w-would any of yourselves be willing to help us with the ritual. I m-m-mean p-p-p-priests, sir."
"I don't know. I have no real idea if this ritual will actually work as you say it does. I have to rely on the word of Isolde that this does what she says it does. I know very little of Isolde. I know she is very lovely to look at, that she is very powerful and she isn't human. I have head rumors that she is a fiend, an angel, a fey and even a lich. Personally I think she is an elf whose ears are much rounder that the norm. Elves can be either good or evil from what I have heard and before I can help with the ritual I have to be certain this doesn't mere lure people to their doom at the hands of a cursed spirit." he replies.
Trike
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Trike »

"The safety of those who help us is our primary concern," Valentin nods. "I was hoping that there would be someone from the order that could help with the ritual under Percy's direction but would be ready to lead other volunteers to safety while we face any danger that arises."

He pauses and smiles confidently. "Of course, that is only the worst case scenario."
brilliantlight
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by brilliantlight »

Trike wrote:"The safety of those who help us is our primary concern," Valentin nods. "I was hoping that there would be someone from the order that could help with the ritual under Percy's direction but would be ready to lead other volunteers to safety while we face any danger that arises."

He pauses and smiles confidently. "Of course, that is only the worst case scenario."

He muses "Hmm, you have a point. It is probably better if I am on hand if all hell breaks loose. I will be there."
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

"Uh.. Gee... thanks, Sire. I'd ff-e-e-l better. So we have one person, now w-w-ee nee-e-d four more. We ne-e-ed to find them soon and fast. With you with us, you should be-be-be better placed to attract th-e-e- people we need."
Zilfer
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Zilfer »

"Great, one down four to go," said Grimm before looking back towards the logging area. "Do you think Alexi would be up to helping? He seemed helpful enough when he approached and wasn't that judgemental of us when we asked him about town."
There's always something to lose.

Fraternity of Shadows Discord
https://discord.gg/AM6Kp95ekf