Come one Come All Come to the Carnival: The Herbalist Shop

Online roleplaying at the Café
brilliantlight
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Come one Come All Come to the Carnival: The Herbalist Shop

Post by brilliantlight »

You find the shop and enter and an old woman in back says to you "What can I do for you dearies?" then takes another look at you two and says "I don't think I can help with you with your curses. I am an herbalist and I am not very good at breaking curses."
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Re: Come one Come All Come to the Carnival: The Herbalist Sh

Post by VAN »

Boiros clears his voice and says:

"Good morning Ms Jazarea, we aren't here to break any curse, we came to find you as the cleric of the Morninglord temple suggested. My name is Boiros Brouillard and this is Percy. We are with the Carnival, you might have heard our leader Isolde. I'm a cleric and Percy despite her young age is a mage. We put our talents in your hands, please tell us how we can help you."
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

"N--n-i-i-ce to mm-meet you ma'am," Percy says shyly.
brilliantlight
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by brilliantlight »

VAN wrote:Boiros clears his voice and says:

"Good morning Ms Jazarea, we aren't here to break any curse, we came to find you as the cleric of the Morninglord temple suggested. My name is Boiros Brouillard and this is Percy. We are with the Carnival, you might have heard our leader Isolde. I'm a cleric and Percy despite her young age is a mage. We put our talents in your hands, please tell us how we can help you."
"Well there are some dire badgers blocking my to some needed herbs. If you take care of them it would be a great help." she replies.
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

Boiros nods as sign of understandment.

"We will do our best Ms Jazarea. Where can we find these dire badgers? At the forest or elsewhere?"
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
brilliantlight
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by brilliantlight »

VAN wrote:Boiros nods as sign of understandment.

"We will do our best Ms Jazarea. Where can we find these dire badgers? At the forest or elsewhere?"
"They are in the woods about 4 miles west of here. I think there are 2 of them." she replies.
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

"Thank you very much, we will be back soon with good news hopefully."

Boiros bows slightly at the woman and exits the shop. Since he has heard that the others would have headed to the woodcutter he says to Percy:

"Better go and tell to the others where we will be, because they might want to join is or might be worried if they don't see us in an hour."

With that they headed to the woodcutter. Once spotted Grimm and Tirso Boiros waves and getting closer says:

"We have met the woman at the herbalist shop Ms Jazarea, she said she has troubles with 2 dire badgers that are in the woods 4 miles west from here. Me and Percy will go there, do you want to join us?"

OOC> Posted same post at Woodcutter's thread as well since Boiros and Percy are now with the others.
- W H A T ! ? !
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

Percy clutches her leather bag close to her at the mention of Dire Badgers. "H-h-h-o-lly Mother! I, uh I could," she swallows "cast a spell only, Boiros. I c-c- an't f-f-ght with my hands, I'm t-too we-a-ak."

She follows Boiros out and stays behind him, nervous. When they meet the others, she shys away but is glad. She exhales a sigh of relief when Boiros asks if they'd join them.