Come one, come all come to The Carvival: Back to Town

Online roleplaying at the Café
brilliantlight
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Come one, come all come to The Carvival: Back to Town

Post by brilliantlight »

You return carrying the fur to the old woman. She greets you at the door and says "Oh my, I guess they are dead then. That has been very helpful. I am sure you will get a good price for the badger fur at the furrier."
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Re: Come one, come all come to The Carvival: Back to Town

Post by VAN »

Boiros smiles and says:

"Thank you, may we count at your help with the ritual? And do you know anyone who might wants to buy this fur?"
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
brilliantlight
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by brilliantlight »

"What ritual?" she replies. "Well, you did me a great favor so unless the ritual is very costly or dangerous I am willing to help you dearie."
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

"No, no will not be any cost at all. Percy, will do the ritual to get rid of the ghost once and for all. We just need 15 people to be present, they have to do absolutely nothing, just to be there. Actually I would be greatful if you can ask more people to help us."
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
Zilfer
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Zilfer »

Grimm finished up work on the badger and headed to town with the furs to sell what he could and maybe take some of the meat. It probably wasn't the best meat in the world but anything cooked right could be good or at least edible. He had saved the claws and teeth for percy. He didn't claim to know why she would want such a thing but to each their own. His whirlpool eyes looked around around as they spoke to an elderly woman.
There's always something to lose.

Fraternity of Shadows Discord
https://discord.gg/AM6Kp95ekf
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

When Grimm gives her the teeth and claws, Percy doesn't know what to say. "WOW! All these? F-for me? Oh my gosh! Uh, er , well Th-thank you Grimm!" She accepts them fully and puts them in a cloth before putting them in her sidebag/bookbag.
Nemesio
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Nemesio »

Before returning to town, Tirso takes a brisk bath and washes the blood out of his clothes in the Ivlis river. He bandages his wounds and puts back on his still dripping clothes, then skitters off on his strange spikes of bone to find his friends. By the time he arrives at the old woman's house he is shivering and his teeth are chattering, but his clothes are merely damp with his sweat from running.

He knocks on the door and laughing, yells: "Its Tirso! Let me in while I still have breath!"
brilliantlight
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by brilliantlight »

VAN wrote:"No, no will not be any cost at all. Percy, will do the ritual to get rid of the ghost once and for all. We just need 15 people to be present, they have to do absolutely nothing, just to be there. Actually I would be greatful if you can ask more people to help us."
"Well, I could get my son and his wife and 3 kids" she replies "You are SURE this is safe then"
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

"Y-yes ma'am. From what we've been t-told, th-th-this is s-safe."
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

Boiros looks the old woman directly at the eyes and says very sure of what he is saying:

"Yes I'm. You can ask the Cleric at the temple of Morninglord as well if you want more solid proof, he told that is safe and to ask the villagers to help us. Doubt he would have ever done anything to harm anyone."
- W H A T ! ? !
brilliantlight
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by brilliantlight »

VAN wrote:Boiros looks the old woman directly at the eyes and says very sure of what he is saying:

"Yes I'm. You can ask the Cleric at the temple of Morninglord as well if you want more solid proof, he told that is safe and to ask the villagers to help us. Doubt he would have ever done anything to harm anyone."
"Very well, they will show up" she replies.
Nemesio
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Nemesio »

Tirso enters the room and asks: "What now then?"
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

"Thank you very much it's very much appreciated."

Turning to Tirso Boiros says:

"We need to count how many people we have gotten so far to help us, we have Ms Jazarea's son, wife, 3 kids and the woodcutter. That is 6.Am I forgetting someone else?"
- W H A T ! ? !
Zilfer
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Zilfer »

"Unless we are counting ourselves, then no." said Grimm leaning against a wall twirling one of his blades skillfully. He had finished cleaning them a little while ago. "So remind me, how many people did we need to complete this little ritual?"

Grimm looked up to the sky, to try and get a sense of what time of day it was then looked back to the group. "We'll have to try and hunt that bear soon. At this rate we'll have enough people for the ritual," said Grimm finally putting his knife away.
There's always something to lose.

Fraternity of Shadows Discord
https://discord.gg/AM6Kp95ekf
Nemesio
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Nemesio »

Tirso looks at Grimm and nods his head in agreement.