Foerde's fate OOC

Online roleplaying at the Café
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: Foerde's fate OOC

Post by ewancummins »

Yeah this is it.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
RocEter
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by RocEter »

one more round for the flail, goes away at end of round 7
History prefers legends to men. It prefers nobility to brutality, soaring speeches to quiet deeds. History remembers the battle and forgets the blood. What ever history remembers of me if it remembers me at all, it shall only be the fraction of the truth.
RocEter
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by RocEter »

[dice]0[/dice]

+2
History prefers legends to men. It prefers nobility to brutality, soaring speeches to quiet deeds. History remembers the battle and forgets the blood. What ever history remembers of me if it remembers me at all, it shall only be the fraction of the truth.
RocEter
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by RocEter »

AC 6
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

Foerde wins init, so he can close to attack with a full move charge before the elf slips away.
This will require a Dex check to run really fast and avoid rocks, tree roots, etc. The elf was at bow range, so he isn't just waiting under the tree to be killed. The other one got a bit too close!

Let's see it.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

This is the last round with it if it is one round per caster level and he's sixth.

AC six hits on the nose. But let's see that modified Dex roll.

RocEter
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by RocEter »

[dice]0[/dice]
RocEter
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by RocEter »

[dice]0[/dice]

+8
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

RocEter wrote:[dice]216821:0[/dice]

+8
Yup, down and out

Check above.

ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

Hmm, reading your PM ate my post.
Anyway, Foerde stands victorious. None escaped his fury.

But he hears and maybe catches glimpses of a lot more coming from the Tower.

He has time to run, hide. The forest? The lake?

Or fight against maybe impossible odds.

Your call.

And you should post the battle versus the seven eleven yourself.
Bursts from the briar. Down one. The others fall back with bows. He braves a storm of arrows , falls into their midst, failing holy death on a stick. Cat leaps, Screams, dying. You make it as cool as you like. That was a pretty badass fight. Don't feel contained to a blow by blow round description, just use the rolls as a guide.

ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

Oh, and he hears baying as of hounds. Sounds much like the huge dogs that attacked him in the tower before.

ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

Mike , I have updated the scene based on your PM about the lake.

Now, swimming NWP

[dice]0[/dice]

ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

Attack roll to punch breathing hole in ice as needed

(The whole lake is not frozen, so there are spaces he would not needed to do this)

Nat one automatically loses the long knife

[dice]0[/dice]

ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

No problem so far

Another swim check

Good thing he has resist cold going. Hypothermia could otherwise kill him in this situation.

[dice]0[/dice]

ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

Another to hit for breathing hole

[dice]0[/dice]