RAVENLOFT: The One That Got Away OOC

Online roleplaying at the Café
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Re: RAVENLOFT: The One That Got Away OOC

Post by alhoon »

Hp for 6th lvl: 0+3

Raen has 38 hp when full. He was below 0 when cured, but with the 2 nights of rest he's certainly not down. Unless I remember wrong, he must be at 15 hp left.
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

alhoon wrote:Hp for 6th lvl: 234837:0+3

Raen has 38 hp when full. He was below 0 when cured, but with the 2 nights of rest he's certainly not down. Unless I remember wrong, he must be at 15 hp left.
Matches my notes.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
Wolfglide of the Fraternity
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Wolfglide of the Fraternity »

Klokulf would have given Raen four good jolts with his wand of cure light wounds after the battle.
+ 5

If the battle had gone on longer, Raen certainly would have been next. Klokulf just wanted to make sure that the guy who had the creature's attention was not incapacitated.

Besides, wizardry is blasphemy in the eyes of the Lawgiver, so Klokulf's priorities could potentially get skewed.

When he is finished praying, he'll prepare a couple of mending spells for Raen's clothing.
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Post by alhoon »

Wolfglide wrote:Besides, wizardry is blasphemy in the eyes of the Lawgiver, so Klokulf's priorities could potentially get skewed.

When he is finished praying, he'll prepare a couple of mending spells for Raen's clothing.
I am not sure 3e mending can mend a robe with holes big as a bullete's jaw. Also, Bane is anti-wizardry? Does Raen know this? I have knowledge religion...
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
My DMGuild work!
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

alhoon wrote:
Wolfglide wrote:Besides, wizardry is blasphemy in the eyes of the Lawgiver, so Klokulf's priorities could potentially get skewed.

I am not sure 3e mending can mend a robe with holes big as a bullete's jaw. Also, Bane is anti-wizardry? Does Raen know this? I have knowledge religion...

Knowledge religion

Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

Evil Genius
Evil Genius

alhoon wrote:I am not sure 3e mending can mend a robe with holes big as a bullete's jaw. Also, Bane is anti-wizardry? Does Raen know this? I have knowledge religion...
You're right, I will have to prepare make whole.

I don't think Bane is anti-wizardry per se, but the Lawgiver most certainly is. To quote the Church of the Lawgiver page on Mistipedia:
The practice of arcane magic is blasphemous. It is the self-indulgent essence of the rebellion and the nihilism that Mytteri incarnates in defiance of the natural order. As a rule wielders of arcane magic must be corrected publicly in the strongest possible terms with death.
Klokulf is exercising restraint and pragmatism, because he knows things will only get more difficult if he tries to uphold this duty when outside of Nova Vaasa.
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

HERESY

Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Spells prepared:
VIEW CONTENT:
0 -- detect magic (2x), read magic, light, amanuensis
1st -- disguise self*, nimbus of light, shield of faith, updraft
2nd -- detect thoughts*, make whole, cure moderate wounds
3rd -- clairaudience/clairvoyance*, bestow curse, cure serious wounds
* domain spell
One 1st and one 2nd level slot could not be refreshed, as they were used within the last eight hours before preparation.
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

If nobody has anything else right now, I'll update...

alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Post by alhoon »

That laundress reminds me of the rural grandmothers that dot the periphery around my town.
Did Dorn tell her that Raen doesn't have their money yet?
My DMGuild work!
kintire
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by kintire »

Kat will also take the opportunity in the inn to make the acquaintance of her more recently acquired companions, but I am happy to do as much or as little of that as the GM master of pacing prefers!
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

I'll roll a perform check for Katrin.

ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

Great roll!

ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

tavern tales roll

alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Post by alhoon »

Listen check
My DMGuild work!