Mists over the Musarde OOC
- Lord Skybolt
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2368
- Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Portland,OR
Hey I thought they were already real when a tectonic entity attacks us at the behest of a ghost I assume . And getting Drained Just Sucks Man !! And knowing when to retreat and to regroup is good thinking . Remember as a player I don't usually retreat unless my character thinks it's a good idea to do that .
"Evil only endures when good people remain silent ."
Tony inspired by Thomas Jefferson .
Tony inspired by Thomas Jefferson .
- Brock Marsh Runoff
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2303
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
- Location: New Haven, CT
Well, at least now that it's raining maybe Jon won't be in were form. Maybe.
On an unrelated note, I'm almost done with A Feast for Crows, definitely glad I started. Now, I'm really worried that GRRM is going to slip on a piece of pizza during a wargame and die before he can finish everything. Do you guys have any other book suggestions?
On a really unrelated note, Hey Raph, if you haven't seen the South Park episode "The Coon," you need to. Like now.
On an unrelated note, I'm almost done with A Feast for Crows, definitely glad I started. Now, I'm really worried that GRRM is going to slip on a piece of pizza during a wargame and die before he can finish everything. Do you guys have any other book suggestions?
On a really unrelated note, Hey Raph, if you haven't seen the South Park episode "The Coon," you need to. Like now.
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Alright- I need to know what you guys are doing next.
Returning to the castle?
Searching the woods for Jon?
Returning to the woodsman's cabin?
Something else......?
Returning to the castle?
Searching the woods for Jon?
Returning to the woodsman's cabin?
Something else......?
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
Scholar of Decay is a really good book.Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Well, at least now that it's raining maybe Jon won't be in were form. Maybe.
On an unrelated note, I'm almost done with A Feast for Crows, definitely glad I started. Now, I'm really worried that GRRM is going to slip on a piece of pizza during a wargame and die before he can finish everything. Do you guys have any other book suggestions?
On a really unrelated note, Hey Raph, if you haven't seen the South Park episode "The Coon," you need to. Like now.
- Lord Skybolt
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2368
- Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Portland,OR
On the Party I would suggest we find the cabin to stay in for the night . On subject of Books I would suggest The Black Company Series By Glen Cook until More of the Books of Ice and Fire come out . THe Black Company Series is rather long and is A Dark Fantasy . The Series is Mostly Several different Trilogies in Succession .
"Evil only endures when good people remain silent ."
Tony inspired by Thomas Jefferson .
Tony inspired by Thomas Jefferson .
- Le Noir Faineant
- Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity

- Posts: 4569
- Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:25 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Saint Grimmin’s-in-the-Wold
- Brock Marsh Runoff
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2303
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
- Location: New Haven, CT
Welcome back, Raf!
Thanks for the suggestions, guys. I've actually never read any Ravenloft novels besides The Dance of Death and I, Strahd, so that'll be cool to check out. And I've heard good things about the Black Company, I'll put that on my list. Has anybody read The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch? If so, do you recommend it?
Thanks for the suggestions, guys. I've actually never read any Ravenloft novels besides The Dance of Death and I, Strahd, so that'll be cool to check out. And I've heard good things about the Black Company, I'll put that on my list. Has anybody read The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch? If so, do you recommend it?
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Of course! Read the thread and get to posting!Rafael of the Fraternity wrote:Back after such a long hiatus!!!
Do you still have room for good ol' Cirdan?
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
- Le Noir Faineant
- Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity

- Posts: 4569
- Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:25 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Saint Grimmin’s-in-the-Wold
- Lord Skybolt
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2368
- Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Portland,OR
You guys are the one's that wanted to stay in constricted space with a large or bigger creature . I'll exclude Cirdan as he was played by Ewan during the encounter and also Jon as he was running around in the woods as it were .
"Evil only endures when good people remain silent ."
Tony inspired by Thomas Jefferson .
Tony inspired by Thomas Jefferson .
