Mists over the Musarde OOC
- Brock Marsh Runoff
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2303
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
- Location: New Haven, CT
Ha! You know, at first I thought it was the ghost of Cirdan, but then again maybe those two are in cahoots.
By the way, when Dorgio gets to the Maid he'll also look for Jon, to give him the medicine.
By the way, when Dorgio gets to the Maid he'll also look for Jon, to give him the medicine.
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
We are in Sithicus that was no doubt Lord Soth! GAh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Ha! You know, at first I thought it was the ghost of Cirdan, but then again maybe those two are in cahoots.
By the way, when Dorgio gets to the Maid he'll also look for Jon, to give him the medicine.
Um on another note, ewan, should I head to my rendezvous with Benn?
- Brock Marsh Runoff
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2303
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
- Location: New Haven, CT
- Le Noir Faineant
- Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity

- Posts: 4576
- Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:25 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Saint Grimmin’s-in-the-Wold
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Meaning you can post with greater frequency?Rafael wrote:Okay, I am fully back now.
EXCELLENT!
I have some stuff for your PC...
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- Le Noir Faineant
- Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity

- Posts: 4576
- Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:25 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Saint Grimmin’s-in-the-Wold
Sorry, had a gig tonight ewan ;(
Money is good however
Okay here we go: Power attack adding +4 to the Damage, removing 4 from
BAB.
Initiaitve: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2471180/
I got 24. I rolled BAB and Damg first cause I figured Franz would go last, but in fact he goes first!
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2471177/
23 to hit.
Damg is usually 1d8+6, but now 1d8+10.
Ewan, Franz will not kill the elf if it indeed comes to that. He wants to teach him some humility, make him concede.
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2471179/
17 damage. Now Franz will try to assess how badly the elf is injured.
Money is good however
Okay here we go: Power attack adding +4 to the Damage, removing 4 from
BAB.
Initiaitve: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2471180/
I got 24. I rolled BAB and Damg first cause I figured Franz would go last, but in fact he goes first!
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2471177/
23 to hit.
Damg is usually 1d8+6, but now 1d8+10.
Ewan, Franz will not kill the elf if it indeed comes to that. He wants to teach him some humility, make him concede.
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2471179/
17 damage. Now Franz will try to assess how badly the elf is injured.
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
The elf is going for lethal damage. As you aren't applying a -4 penalty, I assume that you are doing the same.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
My intention is to advance the scene to the next morning, but I will wait if players would like to have their PCs do more stuff this game-night. You guys let me know.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- Brock Marsh Runoff
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2303
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
- Location: New Haven, CT

