Mists over the Musarde OOC
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
I wanted to wait, but pacing required me to roll a save for Franz. Minor edits have been made to clarify certain details. Nothing big.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- Lord Skybolt
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2368
- Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Portland,OR
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
I'll hold the vault scene to give Tarlyn a chance to post.
Rest of you- don't worry, I haven't forgotten you!
Rest of you- don't worry, I haven't forgotten you!
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- Brock Marsh Runoff
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2303
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
- Location: New Haven, CT
I knew it! Munchen and Tileara are in league! PUPPY PENANGGALAN.Ewan wrote:The almost spent, flickering sun-rod rolls into dark corner. Munchen looks up at you, the limp form of a black cat clamped in his jaws. His eyes glow with an eerie purple light.
Okay maybe Adam's right and I'm too suspicious, but seriously that dog is evil yo.
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Don't you know, there are no bad dogs- only bad masters.Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Ewan wrote:
Okay maybe Adam's right and I'm too suspicious, but seriously that dog is evil yo.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
I spoke with Skybolt on the phone last night, so I'd know how to have his PC react in such a case.
Alright guys!
Chapter 8 is finished.
OOC, Alain makes it safely back to the rest of the party, and you all are able to leave the area without hindrance. I will post a new chapter/interlude soon.
Alright guys!
Chapter 8 is finished.
OOC, Alain makes it safely back to the rest of the party, and you all are able to leave the area without hindrance. I will post a new chapter/interlude soon.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
VAN wrote:Any chance to tell us what happened in Hroth Ewan? Or is relevent and needs to stay secret?
Oh, I may reveal some of this later...like after the campaign.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Sure, try any and all know skills.Adam wrote:So what new trouble-making PC will be joining us soon?
I'm assuming I couldn't actually roll any kind of knowledge check on the lights flying into the sky?
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)

