Mists over the Musarde OOC

Online roleplaying at the Café
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Adam wrote:So that would be a 1. Yeah. Moving on.
So it remains a mystery....
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

Woohoooo JMAytr great post dude!
User avatar
Brock Marsh Runoff
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: New Haven, CT

Post by Brock Marsh Runoff »

Ha! Well I don't know how uncomfortable Dorgio's going to be, but suffice to say that Brock is creeped on out.

WB, Rob!
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
User avatar
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden
Posts: 6649
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:53 am
Location: Italy // Greece

Post by VAN »

Poor Dorgio has a beautiful woman flirt with him! What he will do! :lol:
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Ha! Well I don't know how uncomfortable Dorgio's going to be, but suffice to say that Brock is creeped on out.

WB, Rob!
True- he may have assumed a bit too much about Dorgio's reaction- but good roleplaying/posts all around.

She's a foxy ladeeeeee....


Yeah, I guess it's obvious he's not playing Jon now-
unless maybe he invested a lot of points in Disguise.


''I have a special surprise for you, Dorgio...''
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

I decided I am going to be playing the cabin boy, hahahahaha! I actually said something else to ewan in pm, but I don't think they have those on a ship :lol:
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

tarlyn wrote:I decided I am going to be playing the cabin boy, hahahahaha! I actually said something else to ewan in pm, but I don't think they have those on a ship :lol:
Ah, but do they have 'em on a riverboat, that's the question?


Seriously, though, Tarlyn will be playing Samuel the cabin-boy.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
Brock Marsh Runoff
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: New Haven, CT

Post by Brock Marsh Runoff »

Did Alain tell the others about what he saw at Tileara's?
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Did Alain tell the others about what he saw at Tileara's?
Not so far as I know. Ask Skybolt. :wink:
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

tarlyn wrote:Samuel takes Coake's advice to heart, unaware of the first mate's meaning.
Swallowing a few times he approaches Dofur apprehensively, hands together, wringing. He takes a deep breath and once at Dofur exhales as he speaks "HiIamSamuel,CabinBoyhere, IhavealwayswantedtomeetadwarfandnowI
have.CanIgetyouanything,caniaskyouafewquestions?Isitrueyoucandrinkalot?
Isittrueyou'llkillmeifyoudon'tlikemyquestions?Whatsitlikebeingadwarf?Doyoulivealonglife?Whatkindofcarftsorhobbiesdoyoudo?"

Samuel takes a deep breath and prepares for the worst from Dofur. He does however stand in front of the dwarf expectantly, though his heart beats a mile a minute.
I full expect Raf to be all ''I'm multi-classin' to Blackguard, Mo -Fos!'' and crush the poor boy's skull with his mighty war-hammer.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
Brock Marsh Runoff
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: New Haven, CT

Post by Brock Marsh Runoff »

Normally I'd say that'd be bad for party morale--but since Frank Frazetta just died, I can think of no more fitting memorial than a dope-smoking dwarven blackguard just flipping out and killing people.
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Normally I'd say that'd be bad for party morale--but since Frank Frazetta just died, I can think of no more fitting memorial than a dope-smoking dwarven blackguard just flipping out and killing people.
He died? Oh...man....


:cry:
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
Brock Marsh Runoff
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: New Haven, CT

Post by Brock Marsh Runoff »

I know, it sucks. I'm breaking out the Molly Hatchet albums in honor.
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:I know, it sucks. I'm breaking out the Molly Hatchet albums in honor.
Ah, Southern Rock.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

ewancummins wrote:
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:I know, it sucks. I'm breaking out the Molly Hatchet albums in honor.
Ah, Southern Rock.
Southern Rock woohooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marshal Tucker, Skynyrd, Hatchett..........
Post Reply