Page 73 of 277
Posted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:22 pm
by Adam
ewancummins wrote:Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Dorgio's examining Jon's wound for signs of infection, and if it looks bad, he's going to try to see if the infection looks mundane or if it's caused by some arcane force.
Results
Healing: 26
Arcane Knowledge: 14
Sure...
The wound is
definitely infected. It appears mundane, but Dorgio cannot be certain if there is some supernatural agent at work, as well. What sort of supernatural disease might you suspect, anyway?

Oh certainly there's no way an Incabulos cult would be spreading disease.
Of course, there's actually no need for it to be magical. The human mouth is a hothouse of bacteria. One good bite can give you a pretty significant infection.
I don't have remove disease, but Dorgio could of course always pray for it.
Posted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:13 pm
by steveflam
ewan, has Norzak noticed Jon's wound?
Posted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:51 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
haha, no reason. Would Dorgio be expected to know that some types of lycanthropy are communicable? I'd imagine yes, since care of infected lycanthropes is part of the Morninglord's doctrine.
Oh, and about the crayfish, Dorgio will be moving him soon.
And just to clear something up, when you said that corpse in the Doctor's house had "tawny" hair, did you mean that his hair was red-brown or brown-yellow? I've found both definitions, so I just wanted to make sure I wasn't making Dorgio confused for OOC reasons.
Posted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:29 pm
by ewancummins
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:
haha, no reason. Would Dorgio be expected to know that some types of lycanthropy are communicable? I'd imagine yes, since care of infected lycanthropes is part of the Morninglord's doctrine.
Oh, and about the crayfish, Dorgio will be moving him soon.
And just to clear something up, when you said that corpse in the Doctor's house had "tawny" hair, did you mean that his hair was red-brown or brown-yellow? I've found both definitions, so I just wanted to make sure I wasn't making Dorgio confused for OOC reasons.
I actually I meant more of a yellow-brown. Perhaps it merely looked a bit more reddish to Dorgio, under the dimmer light within the workshop. In any case, Jon and Rosalind [the dead whore] are true redheads.
Posted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:01 am
by Lord Skybolt
Alain checks around town with his watch source, and others about "the Doctor" . Gather Info. check at 25 Total + any bonus or penalties you apply Ewan . He will spend up to 1 Gp on getting this info if necessary .
Posted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:27 am
by ewancummins
Lord Skybolt wrote:Alain checks around town with his watch source, and others about "the Doctor" . Gather Info. check at 25 Total + any bonus or penalties you apply Ewan . He will spend up to 1 Gp on getting this info if necessary .
Roger-
Odall's place was a bust- the man knows nothing. Jules, though, he diefinitely had at least some info you you. Check the IC thread. Further investigations may reveal more....
Posted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:32 am
by ewancummins
Rest of you guys-
Sounds like Benn will be visiting the archives. What about you others? Buying silver weapons? Visiting the Sancerres? Something else? Just let me know what each PC will be doing, and I will run with it.
Posted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:06 pm
by steveflam
Temple of Ezra with everyone? I presume thats where we are going?
Posted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:47 am
by Lord Skybolt
If Alain has time before the meeting back with the group for exploring the sewers or going to see the Sancerres . But I thought the luncheon was the next day?
Posted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:56 am
by ewancummins
Yes, it isn't time for the luncehon yet. The others would simply be paying the Sancerres an early visit- and possibly picking up Marie [the girl you all rescued from the Lorelei- Norzak wants tio return her to her family, outside the city].
Posted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:51 am
by ewancummins
Lord Skybolt wrote:If Alain has time before the meeting back with the group for exploring the sewers or going to see the Sancerres . But I thought the luncheon was the next day?
Unless I'm reading this wrongly- Alain will be walking to the Sancerre house to meet the others [ not for the formal luncheon, which is tomorrow, but just for a visit]. Is that right?
If so, feel free to post Alain's arrival at the Sancerre home whenever you'd like. No one stops you from going there, and once there the servants will escort you to where Jon and Norzak sit by the stove talking with Denys Sancerre.
Posted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:26 am
by Le Noir Faineant
I am back.

Posted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:23 pm
by steveflam
Rafael wrote:I am back.

Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Run for the hills! Er I mean welcome back, my other boss!
Posted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:10 pm
by ewancummins
Rafael wrote:I am back.

Check your PM. I think you'll like my idea...
Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:39 am
by steveflam
ewan what's the year in the game?