Page 74 of 277

Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:51 am
by ewancummins
758 Barovian Calender.

Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:30 pm
by Adam
Nice knowing you, guys.

Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:44 pm
by steveflam
Yeah, I don't like that shadowy figure Benn saw out of the corner of his eye either. Hmm maybe Jackie is keeping tabs on Benn! Heheheheheeh!.

Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:52 pm
by Le Noir Faineant
Don't fear the dark...

Evil is pink...

Image

Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:47 pm
by JMaytr
cute-thulhu!

Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:13 am
by ewancummins
I've updated the scenes for Benn and for the rest of the party [ all of you who are travelling with Marie].

note- I've edited the post several times to correct spelling and improve clarity of desciption.

Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:10 am
by steveflam
Ok Norzak has a listen at the door. Once he is satisfied there's nothing, he enters and looks around carefully.

Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:59 am
by steveflam
Um I hope the pigs aren't eating what I think they're eating :shock:

Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:25 pm
by JMaytr
I think they are :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:44 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Oh Dorgio, always inadvertently horrifying Marie.

Also...
Brick Top wrote:They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".

Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:52 pm
by Adam
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Oh Dorgio, always inadvertently horrifying Marie.

Also...
Brick Top wrote:They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".
I love that flick. "Why do they call him the bullet dodger?" "....Because he dodges bullets."

Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:50 pm
by steveflam
JMaytr wrote:I think they are :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Nice work, ewan! :lucas: :lucas:

Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:53 pm
by steveflam
Ok ewan. Would Norzak and Alain, both by listening and walking around, surmise that the house is empty, thus exiting the edifice?

Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:08 pm
by ewancummins
tarlyn wrote:Ok ewan. Would Norzak and Alain, both by listening and walking around, surmise that the house is empty, thus exiting the edifice?
Read the recent post...not a safe assumption, my friend!

I just ran the surprise round.



Crossbowmen in the house are dropping corssbows and pulling daggers- not provoking AoO, because they are not that close to Jon, Alain, etc.


All PCs may now act. I'll handle die rolls for this combat- if a player wishes to roll his own attacks/damage/etc let him post it here with a link to the online die roller.

Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:15 pm
by steveflam
ewan you know my action. Cast Ray of Exhaustion on the rat-biotch!