Page 76 of 277
Posted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:29 pm
by ewancummins
I will assume melee actions for Raf, if ncessary. Cirdan may not have realized what was happening at first- but it is VERY obvious now that the party is being attacked!
He's going to fight, of course.
Now let's see if one Darkonese knight on foot can defeat FIVE ARMORED HORSEMEN, with only two non-fighter type servants to help him [and those in their shirtsleeves and armed with nothing but rocks and maybe pocketknives].
Of course, it is possible that Alain and Dorgio could help out. Norzak could ,too- but he may be more interested in trying to catch the beast than helping Sir Cirdan and the girls.
Posted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:11 pm
by steveflam
Norzak wants the beast, nothing else.
Posted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:16 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
tarlyn wrote:As a sidenote, I am rather surprised that Benn is alone. I thought at least someone else, like Dorgio perhaps, would have accompanied him.
Just some rambling here

You know, I thought about that, but I figured Dorgio would be more worried about immediate concerns like Jon's infection and seeing to Marie, since he still feels guilty about dragging her into this.
Anyway, casting heat metal on whichever horseman is closest to the coaches.
Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:37 am
by Le Noir Faineant
ewancummins wrote:I will assume melee actions for Raf, if ncessary. Cirdan may not have realized what was happening at first- but it is VERY obvious now that the party is being attacked!
He's going to fight, of course.
Now let's see if one Darkonese knight on foot can defeat FIVE ARMORED HORSEMEN, with only two non-fighter type servants to help him [and those in their shirtsleeves and armed with nothing but rocks and maybe pocketknives].
Of course, it is possible that Alain and Dorgio could help out. Norzak could ,too- but he may be more interested in trying to catch the beast than helping Sir Cirdan and the girls.
Thank you! Problem is, you usually postm during hours when I am powernapping, and so I often cannot react well...

Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:57 am
by ewancummins
Rafael wrote:ewancummins wrote:I will assume melee actions for Raf, if ncessary. Cirdan may not have realized what was happening at first- but it is VERY obvious now that the party is being attacked!
He's going to fight, of course.
Now let's see if one Darkonese knight on foot can defeat FIVE ARMORED HORSEMEN, with only two non-fighter type servants to help him [and those in their shirtsleeves and armed with nothing but rocks and maybe pocketknives].
Of course, it is possible that Alain and Dorgio could help out. Norzak could ,too- but he may be more interested in trying to catch the beast than helping Sir Cirdan and the girls.
Thank you! Problem is, you usually postm during hours when I am powernapping, and so I often cannot react well...

Not a problem. I was about to post an melee round for ya. Now I'll edit it. I hadn't realized you brought your warhorse alonng. I thought you were just riding in the coach.
Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:11 am
by Le Noir Faineant

I protest the idea of Cirdan riding in a coach like a lady!
He's not the
chevalier de la charrette, or the like!
Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:14 am
by ewancummins
Rafael wrote:
I protest the idea of Cirdan riding in a coach like a lady!
He's not the
chevalier de la charrette, or the like!
So true! Okay, I edited my post. Behold the power of smackin-a-thug-up! I rolled your attack/damage for ya, as you generally prefer.
Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:32 am
by Lord Skybolt
Alain is trying to remain hidden from any would be attackers and blast the horsemen if things aren't going well for Cirdan, with his 2nd to last first level spell, area effect if possible to get as many of them as possible or pin point accurate such as MM . And Ewan check your PM for a reminder .
Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:20 am
by ewancummins
Skybolt-
Going by your reference to hunting hidden foes, I've assumed Alain looks inside teh nearest building he hasn't searched at all- the barn. that's where the riders came from, and that's where Norzak has gone.
Tralyn, take 8 points o' damage, please.
Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:23 am
by Lord Skybolt
Isn't that Tarlyn you mean .
Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:43 am
by steveflam
UM no no he means my evil twin Tralyn

Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:49 am
by Lord Skybolt
Oh and Eldritch too!!

Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:52 am
by Lord Skybolt
Be back to keyboard in 15 to 20 minutes . Post more then .
Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:03 am
by ewancummins
I'll be wrapping this up soon!
Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:06 am
by ewancummins
Yes, one may see into the stalls from the loft.