Mists over the Musarde OOC

Online roleplaying at the Café
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Combat at the farm has ended. iT could begin again, but you all appear to have won the day.

Please post final actions- end of chapter coming very soon!
_________________
'' When I have a little money, I buy books. If anything is left, I buy food and clothes.'' - Erasmus
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
Lord Skybolt
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2368
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Portland,OR

Post by Lord Skybolt »

Have 2 1st level spells left after using HS spell twice .
"Evil only endures when good people remain silent ."
Tony inspired by Thomas Jefferson .
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Lord Skybolt wrote:Have 2 1st level spells left after using HS spell twice .
Roger.

Oh, and Alain doesn't see any baddies from up in the loft at least, not as of now.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
Lord Skybolt
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2368
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Portland,OR

Post by Lord Skybolt »

Oh just tell us when you need to go to sleep I know how late it is there right now .
"Evil only endures when good people remain silent ."
Tony inspired by Thomas Jefferson .
User avatar
Lord Skybolt
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2368
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Portland,OR

Post by Lord Skybolt »

Hey Ewan I'm half way through the 4th book of the Song of Ice And Fire .
"Evil only endures when good people remain silent ."
Tony inspired by Thomas Jefferson .
User avatar
Lord Skybolt
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2368
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Portland,OR

Post by Lord Skybolt »

That it for me tonight post more tomorrow then since Ewan isn't eating like the rest of us, he may also post's some stuff too .
"Evil only endures when good people remain silent ."
Tony inspired by Thomas Jefferson .
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Lord Skybolt wrote:Hey Ewan I'm half way through the 4th book of the Song of Ice And Fire .
Sweet!


SoIaF inspires bits of my game- nothing in particular, but just his literary style. I likes me some gritty fantasy!
Last edited by ewancummins on Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
JMaytr
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 1358
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:43 pm
Location: Portland, OR
Contact:

Post by JMaytr »

still on storm of swords myself...

Happy Thanksgiving!!
"Seven Seals...Seven Rings...Seven Brides for the Scarlet King..."
User avatar
Le Noir Faineant
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Posts: 4568
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:25 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Saint Grimmin’s-in-the-Wold

Post by Le Noir Faineant »

Image

Happy Thanksgiving!
User avatar
Lord Skybolt
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2368
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Portland,OR

Post by Lord Skybolt »

You can get it at the library, that were my copy is from that I'm reading .


Happy Thanksgiving
"Evil only endures when good people remain silent ."
Tony inspired by Thomas Jefferson .
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

I already celebrated my Thanksgiving in October, but Happy Turkey day to all who do celebrate it!
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

Okie Dokie off to bed now, I get up early for work! [5 a.m that is!]
User avatar
Adam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 3742
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:24 pm
Location: Omaha, NE

Post by Adam »

Posted something barely legible. I'm tired, sue me. :? I'll be busy for a good bit of tomorrow as well, so apologies if I'm lagging behind. Benn's waiting for the right moment to go through the books. In the meantime, he's going to go through the archive room with a fine-toothed-comb (a good chance to try out the new magnifying lass.)
User avatar
Lord Skybolt
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2368
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Portland,OR

Post by Lord Skybolt »

Hey, Ewan I will getting the OfficerCore of the Company to you when I'm done with them .
"Evil only endures when good people remain silent ."
Tony inspired by Thomas Jefferson .
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Chapter Two is finished. I'll post the IC Interlude soon. I've got lots of homework to ctach up on, but I should be able to make some time.

The interlude will be luncheon at teh Sancerre's. That ought to provide some time for roleplaying fun. I'll let that go till I'm done with apapers, I think. Then Chapter Three.

Oh, and I'll PM Adam something substantial :) regarding Benn's research- in the near future.

All PCs are now LEVEL 4.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
Post Reply