Page 77 of 277
Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:28 am
by ewancummins
Combat at the farm has ended. iT could begin again, but you all appear to have won the day.
Please post final actions- end of chapter coming very soon!
_________________
'' When I have a little money, I buy books. If anything is left, I buy food and clothes.'' - Erasmus
Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:30 am
by Lord Skybolt
Have 2 1st level spells left after using HS spell twice .
Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:32 am
by ewancummins
Lord Skybolt wrote:Have 2 1st level spells left after using HS spell twice .
Roger.
Oh, and Alain doesn't see any baddies from up in the loft at least, not as of now.
Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:55 am
by Lord Skybolt
Oh just tell us when you need to go to sleep I know how late it is there right now .
Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:57 am
by Lord Skybolt
Hey Ewan I'm half way through the 4th book of the Song of Ice And Fire .
Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:09 am
by Lord Skybolt
That it for me tonight post more tomorrow then since Ewan isn't eating like the rest of us, he may also post's some stuff too .
Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:41 pm
by ewancummins
Lord Skybolt wrote:Hey Ewan I'm half way through the 4th book of the Song of Ice And Fire .
Sweet!
SoIaF inspires bits of my game- nothing in particular, but just his literary style
. I likes me some gritty fantasy!
Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:17 pm
by JMaytr
still on storm of swords myself...
Happy Thanksgiving!!
Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:52 pm
by Le Noir Faineant
Happy Thanksgiving!
Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:55 pm
by Lord Skybolt
You can get it at the library, that were my copy is from that I'm reading .
Happy Thanksgiving
Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:33 pm
by steveflam
I already celebrated my Thanksgiving in October, but Happy Turkey day to all who do celebrate it!
Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:17 pm
by steveflam
Okie Dokie off to bed now, I get up early for work! [5 a.m that is!]
Posted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:10 am
by Adam
Posted something barely legible. I'm tired, sue me.

I'll be busy for a good bit of tomorrow as well, so apologies if I'm lagging behind. Benn's waiting for the right moment to go through the books. In the meantime, he's going to go through the archive room with a fine-toothed-comb (a good chance to try out the new magnifying lass.)
Posted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:59 am
by Lord Skybolt
Hey, Ewan I will getting the OfficerCore of the Company to you when I'm done with them .
Posted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:23 am
by ewancummins
Chapter Two is finished. I'll post the IC Interlude soon. I've got lots of homework to ctach up on, but I should be able to make some time.
The interlude will be luncheon at teh Sancerre's. That ought to provide some time for roleplaying fun. I'll let that go till I'm done with apapers, I think. Then Chapter Three.
Oh, and I'll PM Adam something substantial

regarding Benn's research- in the near future.
All PCs are now LEVEL 4.