Page 79 of 277

Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:42 pm
by steveflam
Yes Dorgio healed me magically. So it's sore but not infected if Dorgio looks?

Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:18 pm
by ewancummins
tarlyn wrote:Yes Dorgio healed me magically. So it's sore but not infected if Dorgio looks?
Yep.

Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:38 pm
by steveflam
Ok let's wait to see what the others have to say before we continue our discussion, Lord Skybolt ;)

Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:55 pm
by Lord Skybolt
I agree.

Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:58 pm
by steveflam
I actually thought Raf would have posted by now! LOL! Let's move him to North America so he can post more often! :lol:

Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:09 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
tarlyn wrote:
He then turns his attention to Norzak and Jon. "Your wounds, do they heal?"
ewan how are Norzak's wounds healing?

P.S Brock - maybe Dorgio should ask Jon the same thing as well.
It was actually directed at both of them.

Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:18 am
by ewancummins
Check your PM box, Brock. 8)

Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:58 pm
by Adam
I think you stumped us with that ellipse, Ewan. We're all waiting with baited breath for Dorgio's response.

Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:39 pm
by ewancummins
Sorry 'bout that. I'd meant to reply sooner, but I was super busy. Now things are a little less crazy.

I HAVE UPDATED NOW.

Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:59 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Thank god I looked up what Wainscoting was. Didn't want to unwittingly start some "Brock and the Wainscot" gamer urban legend.

Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:09 pm
by ewancummins
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Thank god I looked up what Wainscoting was. Didn't want to unwittingly start some "Brock and the Wainscot" gamer urban legend.

ATTACK THE GAZEBO! :twisted:

Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:17 pm
by ewancummins
Initiative and attack roll to snag whatever little thing it is in the hole. That's assuming you aren't afraid to stick your hand in there.... :twisted:

Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:35 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Oh, he's terrified, but like some doomed cat, he's more terrified of not knowing.

Initiative 13

Attack 20

Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:49 pm
by ewancummins
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Oh, he's terrified, but like some doomed cat, he's more terrified of not knowing.

Initiative 13

Attack 20
Good. Check the IC.

Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:34 pm
by steveflam
The priest has the tiny thing firmly in his grip, its form concealed by the fingers of his closed hand. Whatever it is, it feels fragile and dry- also cool to the touch. It's also moving.....

Wanna bet the Dr was keeping a proverbial eye or something like that on us?