Page 80 of 277

Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:01 am
by ewancummins
Just posted an image for you all.

Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:47 am
by ewancummins
Yes, I took into account that Dorgio only parted his fingers a bit. The critter is very small, very fast, and very good at squeezing through tight spots. I actaully made an Escape Artist roll for it. :)

Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:35 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Ha, yeah, I should have known better; part of me even wondered if it was an undead mouse before Dorgio peeked.

Hmm, I wonder if this is what The Doc wanted from the Ratter's Guild?

Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:26 pm
by ewancummins
Fear the Mouse!

Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:52 pm
by steveflam
Okay so if we split up into three groups with three people who can detect magic, would that cover the hwole house pretty much, ewan?


NOrzak has 3 he can cast. Maybe people whoactually live on the house can team up with the casters a well. Show them where the best hiding spots would be?

Say Evie, Mr Sancerre and Charlotte?

Norzak with Jon. Maybe Dorgio with Alain and Benn with Cirdan? Just a thought guys ;)

Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:44 pm
by Adam
I would bet that Dorgio's turn undead would pop the little things pretty efficiently.

Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:29 pm
by steveflam
I bet you're right. And all he needs to do is concentrate! I'm not sure I like the idea of Sancerre vacating his home.

Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:54 pm
by ewancummins
tarlyn wrote:Okay so if we split up into three groups with three people who can detect magic, would that cover the hwole house pretty much, ewan?


NOrzak has 3 he can cast. Maybe people whoactually live on the house can team up with the casters a well. Show them where the best hiding spots would be?

Say Evie, Mr Sancerre and Charlotte?

Norzak with Jon. Maybe Dorgio with Alain and Benn with Cirdan? Just a thought guys ;)
Yes, that may well work.

Are the rest of you willing to try this plan? If so post here, or in IC, to that effect.

Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:18 pm
by ewancummins
For the sake of moving on, I've assumed that the investigative types [aided by the servants] did a full sweep of the house]. I took 20 on Search checks for everyone. I also assumed DU spells being used, etc. The place seems to be clear.

Heads up- end of Interlude coming up soon. Get ready for Chapter Three, me hearties. :twisted:

Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:55 pm
by Adam
/nudges plot forward.

Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:15 pm
by ewancummins
Adam wrote:/nudges plot forward.
Hehehe, good :wink:

Posted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:27 am
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Hey guys, I'm finishing up with finals here, so I won't be able to post until Monday.

Posted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:16 am
by Le Noir Faineant
:shock: Run, Johnie, run! :wink:

Posted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:05 pm
by ewancummins
So...the burning question is this: is Jon about to be dubbed a knight, or stabbed in the freakin' neck? :twisted: :lol:

Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:19 pm
by ewancummins
Jmatyr's net access is down for a couple of days. He's asked me to post for him

I've rolled initiative for this scene-

Jon 20


Cirdan 7
Alain 9
Norzak 15
Benn 17
Dorgio 17

You may post in any order you like, for this scene. Initiative only really matters a lot if one of you is trying to stop Jon from running. Cirdan does NOT get an AoO [Jon's tumble fu saved him from that, luckily for him].


Note that an observer will see that Jon is moving very quickly. None of you have ever seen him move this fast, quick though he is.