Page 81 of 277
Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:24 pm
by steveflam
Nice bite he got there, eh guys?
I'm all for running after him, but a dwarf only moves at 20 and I'll never catch up to him. Him running fast as he is definitely cause for concern.
Do we run after him or not? I can attempt to Ray of Exhaustion him as I think I have a good range for it.
Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:25 pm
by ewancummins
tarlyn wrote:Nice bite he got there, eh guys?
I'm all for running after him, but a dwarf only moves at 20 and I'll never catch up to him. Him running fast as he is definitely cause for concern.
Do we run after him or not? I can attempt to Ray of Exhaustion him as I think I have a good range for it.
Yeah, stubby dwarf legs are not going to catch the boy.
It's still daylight out, being only mid afternoon. Just a reminder for people.
Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:27 pm
by steveflam
Ray of Exhaustion I think I am in range. How far is Jon from Norzak?
Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:20 pm
by ewancummins
tarlyn wrote:Ray of Exhaustion I think I am in range. How far is Jon from Norzak?
170 feet and moving
rapidly away from you.
Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:27 pm
by Adam
I've really got nothing useful. Any knowledge checks/spellcraft useful to figure out how he moves so quickly?
Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:47 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Okay, back from finals, and officially another year older. Looks like I missed a lot!
So it's probably moot, but Dorgio's going to try and chase him.
Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:03 pm
by Adam
I shudder to think what Denys thinks of all this, since he's clearly hired insane people to do his errands for him.
Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:23 pm
by steveflam
I just spent 3 1/2 hours in traffic because of snow. *sighs* *Grumble grumble*.
Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:16 pm
by ewancummins
Adam wrote:I shudder to think what Denys thinks of all this, since he's clearly hired insane people to do his errands for him.
Most adventurers are crazy- at least a wee bit.

Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:43 am
by Lord Skybolt
Alain is being as non threaten as possible when talking to Jon at his hovel .
Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:21 am
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Raph, I don't mean anything personal by the IC post, of course.
Posted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:41 pm
by ewancummins
Guys
Norzak, Jon, Alain, and Dorgio are heading back to the Sancerre home, correct? If so, they may make it back there whenever y'all like. Just post your PCs' arrival. The walk takes a while, but we may assume that your charceters walked and talked on the way.
Posted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:43 pm
by steveflam
Yeppers we did talk. Norzak is especially talking to Jon and inquiring about his wound. He wants Dorgio to take a good look at it

Posted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:29 pm
by ewancummins
Everyone is now together at the Sancerre estate.
Posted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:51 pm
by ewancummins
I'm holding off from updating so Adam and Rafael get a chance to post. Let's see if Cirdan knif....er...
knights Jon.
Equipping characters- this can be done
off-scene, before Chapter Three begins. Just tell me what you want to buy, and I'll let you know if you can buy it. Pont-a-Museau is a big city, with lots of trade, so availability of
nonmagical items is pretty good. Benn has letters of credit, and there's all that coinage in the chest...
Denys fully intends to set off either tonight or tomorrow morning , at the latest. May I presume the rest of you are in accord with this? You can always take more time, if you'd like.
