Page 84 of 277
Posted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:31 pm
by ewancummins
I'm travelling all day tomorrow.....Maybe the day after tomorrow I will post.
Merry Christmas in advance, all of ya.

Posted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:30 pm
by ewancummins
Merry Christmas everyone!
It being Christmas, I won't be updating today. I will update tomorrow.
Posted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:45 pm
by steveflam
Happy Holidays to everyone! And yes ewan eggnog rocks with rum! *hic*
Posted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:52 am
by Lord Skybolt
Happy Holidays everyone !!!!!!!!!
Posted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:50 am
by Lord Skybolt
I hope everyone is ready to kick some wererat or what ever butt .
Posted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:03 am
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in a few days, I've been laid up with the flu. I should be posting again IC tomorrow. Till then, happy holidays!
Posted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:13 am
by ewancummins
Okay, my travelling is currently at a pause. I will be checking more regularly now. I hope everyone enjoyed his Christmas.
Now enjoy your stay in the Grim Bastion....

Posted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:38 am
by steveflam
ewan my familiar is ahead of us, scouting.
Posted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:26 pm
by steveflam
Norzak is taking his time with Jon. No need to rush into this. Half speed as JMatyr did for Jon, works fine by me. Though Jon and Norzak are the scouty/thief types, that doesn't prevent the others from doing the search/spot/listen checks as well

Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:44 pm
by ewancummins
Because Clee [the guy playing Ennis] is temporarilly unable to post, I will play his PC as an NPC until such time as his internet service is up and running.
EDIT-off to dinner , will post later.
Posted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:37 pm
by Lord Skybolt
Ewan I expect you to roll my spot/listen checks when Alain is keeping watching on the march . His hide check is 28 for hiding from the man things with sticks and sacks .
Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:08 am
by ewancummins
Lord Skybolt wrote:Ewan I expect you to roll my spot/listen checks when Alain is keeping watching on the march . His hide check is 28 for hiding from the man things with sticks and sacks .
Roger that.
Posted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:50 am
by Lord Skybolt
While hiding Alain will have made ready a silvered dagger for throwing , and made ready his buckler on his other arm . If he throws his dagger he'll pull his short sword to replace it for close in work .
Posted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:58 am
by ewancummins
Each one of you who chooses to hide should have no difficulty doing so. The room has dark corners, nooks and crannies, and piles of tools/building materials -all providing a number of hiding places.
I'm interested to see what Cirdan does....
Posted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:03 am
by Lord Skybolt
On seeing what's coming down the hall way he sheaths his dagger and pulls out his morning star . Then readies a spell for immediate casting (DU) to test a theory on what these things/people are . He will shot them with it if they make any hostile actions at the group .