Page 85 of 277
Posted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:16 pm
by ewancummins
No hostile actions, so I presume you are holding your spell for now, Skybolt.
Posted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:53 pm
by steveflam
How about we follow them?
Posted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:04 pm
by ewancummins
Follow them if you like. Ther's no immediate obstacle to doing so.
I've expanded my backgrouind notes. Now I've added more about Invidia, Kartakass, Hazlan,the Shadow Rift,etc. All of this is player knowledge for sometone with five of more ranks in Knowledge History or Geography. None of it is secret, so feel free to presuse it even if your PC lacks such skills. It's there for feedback, and to help players get a feel for my version of Ravenloft [soemwhat changed from the canon material].
Posted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:41 pm
by Lord Skybolt
Yes I will not be casting it , as they made no hostile actions . And as a further note to the DM/Players he always uses Conceal Spellcasting when casting spells as matter of coarse in casting spells .
Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:33 am
by ewancummins
You guys are pretty good with that sign language stuff.

Does Norzak have ranks in bluff?
Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:01 am
by steveflam
I'm not sure as I am at work but can check tonight. You have the link for him, don't you ewan?
Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:40 pm
by Adam
Knowledge religion: are they zombies?
Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:17 pm
by ewancummins
Adam wrote:Knowledge religion: are they zombies?
Difficult to be certain by just looking at them- they are wearing clothing and masks. Certainly, their behaviour seems like that of zombies.
Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:41 pm
by ewancummins
I'm presuming you guys are following Norzak at intervals- unless one of you perhaps has another idea...
I need the marching order. First come, first served.

Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:32 am
by Adam
Not first. Middle is a good place for me.
Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:07 am
by Lord Skybolt
Alain is right after Adams character but before our patron . I would think that Jon be before our patron as well or even Alain as it were .
Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:45 pm
by ewancummins
How is this?
Norzak
Jon
Buckman
Bennedict
Alain
Dorgio
Denys
Cirdan
It puts the sneakier guys [except Alain] together near the front. Jon sticks near Norzak, becuase we all know he's got a man-crush on the dwarf. Benn's in the middle, just as Adam wished. Your light-carrier, Dorgio, is protected in the middle of the marching order. Denys is in the rear, protected by the mighty Sir Cirdan [whose low light vision makes him a pretty decent reare gaurd, and whose clanking in armor is at least going one further away from anybody up front who's attempting to be somewhat sneaky].
If no one objects, I'll assume it's like this. Otherwise, please post to the contrary. Updates coming later tonight.
Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:08 pm
by Le Noir Faineant
Correct.

Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:34 pm
by ewancummins
Updated.

Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:36 pm
by ewancummins
Anyone with Knoweldge of Architecture/Engineering OR the Stonecunning ability will notice something.....
Sending a PM to Tarlyn.
