Page 89 of 277

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:04 pm
by ewancummins
Hehehehehehehhee! :twisted:

Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:32 am
by Adam
Yeah, I had all kinds of trouble getting on to the site the last few days.

Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:21 pm
by Lord Skybolt
Cardinal rule of dungeon crawling:" Don't split the party !!!! "

Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:01 pm
by steveflam
Yep Lord Skybolt. We just searching the place though. Don't appear to be any more meanies about, though. ewan, I can send my shadow ahead to scout just to be on the safe side, though.

Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:22 am
by ewancummins
I'm assuming that a search of the nearby rooms and halls was conducted-with no one going very far away from the others. I can be more specific about the layout of rooms and halls if ncessary. The dungeon [if you will :wink: ] is quite large- the tunnels seem to go on and on for quite some distance. How long are y'all sticking around, and how extensively are you searching?

Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:35 am
by steveflam
I for one am happy with what we've found. What about you guys? We don't need to spend a needless amount of time here. We know it is here and can come back anytime.

Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:11 am
by Lord Skybolt
I agree with Tarlyn .

Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:55 am
by Lord Skybolt
Back to the house I say . Does any one disagree with me ?

Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:55 am
by Adam
The mirror and the scroll are still missing. I'd like to at least be certain they're not in the next rooms over hiding in a box or something.

Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:05 pm
by ewancummins
Adam wrote:The mirror and the scroll are still missing. I'd like to at least be certain they're not in the next rooms over hiding in a box or something.
Very good idea.

Lety us assume that the party [or several members of it] took 20 and searched all the nearby rooms and halls.

Y'all don't find much: some more insdistinct footprints, a little trash, and other signs that the area has been used for some time- maybe a week at most. There are indications of stonework having been done- repairs and clearing away of rubble in some of the halls. Beyond that, nothing. No scroll, no mirror, no treasure, nada.

I assume that, after a more throough search has been conducted, the party returns to your home base [Sancerre's home, at least for now]. Please correct me if I am wrong, or let me know if one of the PCs is going off on his own, to some other location [or remaining behind at the Bastion :wink: ].

Posted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:21 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Healing checks here, 18 for Jon and 20 for Norzak. Dorgio's doing a general checkup on the wounds, but after the experience with the rats, he's also checking for signs of lycanthropy.

Posted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:49 pm
by ewancummins
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Healing checks here, 18 for Jon and 20 for Norzak. Dorgio's doing a general checkup on the wounds, but after the experience with the rats, he's also checking for signs of lycanthropy.
Okay.

Injuries are worse on Jon, but neither the boy nor Norzak is likely to die or suffer permanent disability. They are just beat up- Jon moreso than the dwarf.

No clear indicators of lycanthropic infection in either of the two.

Posted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:37 am
by steveflam
Norzak will accompany Dorgio and Jon.

Posted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:12 pm
by ewancummins
It seems as if pretty much everyone wants to rest, heal,etc. I will assume a rest period of about 48 hours.

I will post to this effect now....


Okay- I am ready to hear what each PC is doing during the next 48 hours. If I don't get a post from everyone , it's okay: I will assume your PC is just getting some well earned rest and relaxation. You guys may post in OOC or IC, whatever makes more sense. You may also send my PMs, for really secret actions.

Posted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:18 pm
by Le Noir Faineant
Sorry, the board engine bumped me out. Didn't get any notifications until now!

Got to sleep now, will think of something good tomorrow. :)