Page 90 of 277
Posted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:08 pm
by Le Noir Faineant
Cirdan will do just one thing: Eat, sleep, repeat.
...And possibly meet Evie.
Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:49 am
by ewancummins
I'll wait another day, at least, and then update. I don't want to rush people.
Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:15 am
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Dorgio will take Ciridan and Jon to the Gundarakite district for healing, Cirdan to make get him cured if the energy drain, and John for basic medical attention and to make sure that Jon isn't infected with something worse.
Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:57 pm
by steveflam
Norzak is tagging along for Jon.
Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:50 pm
by ewancummins
Roger that.
Expect an update tomorrow.
Posted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:34 pm
by ewancummins
I've sent a couple of PMs out to various players. Any IC stuff in them may be reposted at the players' discretion. I didn't want to slow down the action for evryone, so I am assuming these are things that occured during the two day hiatus from active adventuring.
Any one of you may post his PC's arrival at the Sancerre home. At that point, I shall 'unfreeze' game time and things will move along.
Posted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:38 pm
by steveflam
So nothing went on with Jon Cirdan and Dorgio as well as Norzak?
They were all together after all.
Posted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:42 pm
by ewancummins
tarlyn wrote:So nothing went on with Jon Cirdan and Dorgio as well as Norzak?
Aha- yes.
Jon seems to be ill. He's been feverish and anxious. He recovered from his injuries
very quickly , though, and without the need for any doctoring or magical healing. The priests, Dorgio's frineds, aren't able to detremine what- if anything- is really wrong with the boy.
Cirdan recovers with prayers from the holy men. the knight leaves on a personal errand the second day, promising he'll make the rendezvous at the Sancerre house in time.
Norzak recovers fully. He shows no signs of any sort off illness, and feels perfectly healthy.
Was there anything else the dwarf needed to do during the two days of rest?
Posted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:44 pm
by steveflam
Nope. But is worried about Jon. He'll so nothing during his two days and go to the Sancerre's home as was convened.
HE won't bother to get into the spat with Denys. He isn't all that interested in it to start with and finds both of them too hasty in their Love
Posted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:50 pm
by ewancummins
tarlyn wrote:Nope. But is worried about Jon. He'll so nothing during his two days and go to the Sancerre's home as was convened.
HE won't bother to get into the spat with Denys. He isn't all that interested in it to start with and finds both of them too hasty in their Love
Very well, then.
You may post whenever you like. I will assume that the PC of the first player to post will also be the first PC to arrive at the Sancerre home.
Posted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:50 pm
by steveflam
Sent a pm

Posted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:07 pm
by ewancummins
tarlyn wrote:Sent a pm

As did I.
Posted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:09 pm
by steveflam
K got it and answered LOL!
Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:56 am
by ewancummins
SCENE SHIFT coming up very soon.
I am assuming, based on what's been posted, that the party will return to the tunnels and rooms below the Bastion- and soon. As such, I will very soon shift the scene- placing you all there. Anyone whose PC will be someplace else should let me know, via an open post or a PM.
Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:19 pm
by steveflam
Sent you a pm ewan. Then I'll post once you give me an answer
