Page 91 of 277

Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:36 pm
by steveflam
Okay so do Adam, Benn or anyone else know of this place Norzak mentioned? I also am editting my post to add Violette to it. Again maybe one of the guys knows of this person?

Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:54 pm
by ewancummins
Sure...



I need Knowledge checks: History, Dread Domains, Arcana, Religion. Make the rolls [ anyone who wants to try], and let me know the results.

Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:05 am
by steveflam
As per email, Norzak believe it or not got a 20 knowledge arcane. The little bugger has 5 total in that + the 15 that was rolled, LOL!

:shock:

Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:51 pm
by Adam
29, to whichever is appropriate.

Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:30 pm
by ewancummins
Adam wrote:29, to whichever is appropriate.
Ah1

Will be sending you a PM soon. Wait a few minutes will I type it up. :twisted:

Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:08 pm
by ewancummins
Promised scene shift just occured. I am assuming all preparations have been made, the trip went smoothly, and an initial search of the AO has been completed. The current scene is in the catacombs/sweres below the Bastion, in and near the portal-room.

Post away, me buckos!

Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:10 pm
by steveflam
Norzak feels at home here :P

Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:46 pm
by ewancummins
I split my post,so that Dorgio's words and actions appear in thier proper context [thanking Denys at the house, before the party goes back to the dungeon].

Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:53 pm
by steveflam
Norzak is ready for some more stew :P

Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:05 pm
by ewancummins
Those still on the dungeon side of the portal have absolutely no knowledge of what is transpiring on the other side.

Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:33 am
by steveflam
ewan, has Norzak seen this place before in his dream?

Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:14 am
by Lord Skybolt
Ewan do I assume that a brace of pistols is a pair of them and could you give me answers to this question . Also the pistols stats to me in the form of a PM .

Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:06 pm
by ewancummins
tarlyn wrote:ewan, has Norzak seen this place before in his dream?
Maybe.....impossible to be certain.

Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:07 pm
by ewancummins
Lord Skybolt wrote:Ewan do I assume that a brace of pistols is a pair of them and could you give me answers to this question . Also the pistols stats to me in the form of a PM .
Yes, a brace is two. I'll pm you stats in a little while.

Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:51 am
by steveflam
Norzak 19 spot check ewan, sent you the roll as always ;)