Page 95 of 277
Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:25 pm
by ewancummins
Note- still broad daylight, skies are only partly cloudy= you all have good visibility outdoors.
Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:10 am
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Ewan, just to be clear, the pile of rocks with the crying "child" is a different pile than the pile with the rat, right?
Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:07 pm
by ewancummins
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Ewan, just to be clear, the pile of rocks with the crying "child" is a different pile than the pile with the rat, right?
Oh yes, but it isn't far away, maybe ten feet.
Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:58 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Is the child speaking in the same ancient Darkonian dialect as the guy from the cabin?
Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:00 pm
by ewancummins
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Is the child speaking in the same ancient Darkonian dialect as the guy from the cabin?
No. Actually, the child is speaking in perfectly intelligible Mordentish, so you can all understand him/her.
Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:44 pm
by Le Noir Faineant
Having to bow out for the next ten days, due to an impending exam!
Please, treat Cirdan well until I am back!

Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:55 pm
by ewancummins
[OOC Listen checks if you like, DC 20]
Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:58 pm
by steveflam
I`'ll roll later, ewan. I,m at my tabletop game. P.S a french keyboard is really different from an English one lol!
Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:27 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Damn, only 16
Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:29 pm
by ewancummins
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Damn, only 16
Heh
Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:58 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Oh hey, Ewan, I think you and Skybolt mentioned A Song of Ice and Fire a while back. I finally broke down and started plowing through it, hence the sig change. I'm partway through A Storm of Swords right now, and I definitely see what the hype was about. I think Arya and Bran's threads are my favorite so far, and Tyrion, of course. I hope we actually get to see Thoros at some point in SoS; something tells me I can get some inspiration for Dorgio from the red priest.
I'm a little worried he'll kick off before he finishes the whole thing, though.
Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:21 am
by ewancummins
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Oh hey, Ewan, I think you and Skybolt mentioned A Song of Ice and Fire a while back. I finally broke down and started plowing through it, hence the sig change. I'm partway through A Storm of Swords right now, and I definitely see what the hype was about. I think Arya and Bran's threads are my favorite so far, and Tyrion, of course. I hope we actually get to see Thoros at some point in SoS; something tells me I can get some inspiration for Dorgio from the red priest.
I'm a little worried he'll kick off before he finishes the whole thing, though.
Keep reading.

Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:29 am
by Le Noir Faineant
ewancummins wrote:Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Oh hey, Ewan, I think you and Skybolt mentioned A Song of Ice and Fire a while back. I finally broke down and started plowing through it, hence the sig change. I'm partway through A Storm of Swords right now, and I definitely see what the hype was about. I think Arya and Bran's threads are my favorite so far, and Tyrion, of course. I hope we actually get to see Thoros at some point in SoS; something tells me I can get some inspiration for Dorgio from the red priest.
I'm a little worried he'll kick off before he finishes the whole thing, though.
Keep reading.

QFT.
Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:50 pm
by ewancummins
Expect an update tomorrow night. That gives everybody a chance to come up with plans and get caught up reading the thread..
Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:25 pm
by ewancummins
Stuff;
Jon and Norzak are outside the tower- Norzak hanging against the outer wall, and Jon tumbling down the slope of the hill. Cirdan just went out, too.
Buckman went up, and then came back down, the stairs. He's in the main second storey room with the bulk of the party. Dorgio is flanking the entrance to the stairwell. Benn is standing in the entrance to the stairwell [ a very short hall].
There, that should help you guys.
Since Raf is out, I'll play Cirdan in his absence as necessary.
edit-