Page 96 of 277

Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:54 pm
by steveflam
Norzak can climb down with little difficulty I presume?

Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:12 pm
by ewancummins
tarlyn wrote:Norzak can climb down with little difficulty I presume?
Sure. He's down, if you wish.


-GUYS INSIDE THE TOWER [Dorgio and Benn, also Buckman and Alain];

Benn certainly recognizes this woman. :twisted:

Dorgio may be hidden by sheel wall of the stairwell, if that was you intention. He can spring out and attack from the flank.....if you wish. :twisted:

Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:43 pm
by Adam
Was there a compulsion, or was she just telling me to put the crossbow down? Do I need to roll a save?

Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:57 pm
by ewancummins
Adam wrote:Was there a compulsion, or was she just telling me to put the crossbow down? Do I need to roll a save?
No need for a save....yet.

Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:42 pm
by ewancummins
I rolled a 20 for her initiative, so I kinda doubt y'all are going first. :twisted:


Talk , fight, run away, do as you like. You may all act now: Benn, Dorgio, Alain.


Guys outside the tower-
you probably hear some indistinct shouting from within. If you make a listen check DC 18 you can make out that your pallies might be in trouble inisde the tower.

Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:52 pm
by Adam
Attacking with spiritual weapon.

Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:15 pm
by ewancummins
Adam wrote:Attacking with spiritual weapon.

Cool beans!

Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:30 pm
by ewancummins
I rolled for you, Adam. Benn's hammer struck its target, alright.

Buckman just shot Benn in the side at point blank range. It was a confirmed crit [20, 19 before bonuses] 12 points damage.

Alain and Dorgio may act.


Anyone outisde the tower but nearby probably heard that pistol shot- no roll needed.

Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:56 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Ewan, would you let a heat metal spell target a single object a person is holding, or would the spell affect everything metal on that person? Also is Buckman carrying more than 1 pistol?

Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:41 pm
by ewancummins
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Ewan, would you let a heat metal spell target a single object a person is holding, or would the spell affect everything metal on that person? Also is Buckman carrying more than 1 pistol?
I don't see why you couldn't target just one object, sure. Go ahead and do that, if you like.

And yes, he has a second pistol still tucked in his belt.

Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:44 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Hmm, so I could either target the unloaded pistol, which probably isn't much use to Buckman now anyway, or the loaded pistol...hmm, all that hot metal and smokepowder probably wouldn't be good for any of us... :D

back to the drawing board

Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:53 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Rolled an 18 for the attack. Let's hope this spear holds up better than the crossbow!

Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:34 am
by ewancummins
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Rolled an 18 for the attack. Let's hope this spear holds up better than the crossbow!
FORT save, please. :twisted:

Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:42 am
by Lord Skybolt
Rolled a 22 total for init . Also rolled a Nat 20 too !!!
Damage from all 3 Missiles total is 16 points of damage if they hit .
Ah force damage usually affect everything .

Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:34 am
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Haha, dang, guess I should have been more careful with the wording on that "lunge." Rolled a 21 on the fort save. Thank god for that cloak of resistance; all those years of smoking haven't done wonders for his CON score.