Page 99 of 277

Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:50 am
by steveflam
Third Round for Norzak. Another MM and, guys, get the hell out, I'm covering your retreat!

Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:24 pm
by ewancummins
tarlyn wrote:Third Round for Norzak. Another MM and, guys, get the hell out, I'm covering your retreat!


I included Norzak's MM in my post. Hope that's okay. I'm just keeping it moving, based on what you've posted here in OOC.

Norzak and Cirdan are the two slowest guys in the party, one a dwarf and one heavily armored. Cirdan can move pretty fast over a short distance, though- knightly training! The way I'm reading it, those two are covering the party's retreat. Benn is already safely [safe from the tectonic entity, anyway] in the stairwell. IS DORGIO ALSO MAKING A BREAK FOR IT?

Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:56 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Dorgio's going to let loose his final bolt from the Light of Mercuria spell, as soon as he can act again, then he's getting out of there.

Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:06 pm
by steveflam
ewan I guess Norzak and Cirdan can make it past the hting to the door and follow the others out?

Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:08 pm
by ewancummins
tarlyn wrote:ewan I guess Norzak and Cirdan can make it past the hting to the door and follow the others out?
OH, you two are between the thing and the door! It has to get past you to go down the stairs- not the other way round!

Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:08 pm
by ewancummins
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Dorgio's going to let loose his final bolt from the Light of Mercuria spell, as soon as he can act again, then he's getting out of there.


Roger that.

EDIT- Okay dudes, I'm presuming everytone will flee now. If someone wants to risk the gate closing with himself still inside the keep, let me know. I'll describe what you see and experince in detail, never fear. If you instead wish to just beat feet and get the hell outta Dodge, let me know. If a long period of time passes with nos post, I will assume your PC have fled the scene.

Note- Alain will certainly hear all this ruckus from around the corner [he's outside the walls but not too far away].

Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:12 pm
by ewancummins
I need to know what your plans are. Where are you guys going[ or are you hanging out right there, in front of the castle]?

Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:23 am
by Lord Skybolt
Alain will be going along with the party on their search for Buckman and Jon .

Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:22 am
by steveflam
Norzak as well.

Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:43 am
by ewancummins
Okay I need Search, Listen, and Spot checks from all of you.

Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:30 pm
by Lord Skybolt
Alain search Check at 22, Spot at 24, Listen at 24 .

Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:44 pm
by Adam
Not that high.

Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:37 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Spot: 15, Search: 11, Listen: 6

Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:28 pm
by steveflam
Skill checks as follows:

Norzak: Spot 20 Search 16 Listen 5
Shadow: Spot 12 Search 9 Listen 19

Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:41 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Stuff just got real!