Page 100 of 277

Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:17 am
by Lord Skybolt
Hey I thought they were already real when a tectonic entity attacks us at the behest of a ghost I assume . And getting Drained Just Sucks Man !! And knowing when to retreat and to regroup is good thinking . Remember as a player I don't usually retreat unless my character thinks it's a good idea to do that .

Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:46 am
by Adam
Ah, crap. :oops:

Hopefully we don't find Jon under any other bushes.

Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:02 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Well, at least now that it's raining maybe Jon won't be in were form. Maybe.

On an unrelated note, I'm almost done with A Feast for Crows, definitely glad I started. Now, I'm really worried that GRRM is going to slip on a piece of pizza during a wargame and die before he can finish everything. Do you guys have any other book suggestions?

On a really unrelated note, Hey Raph, if you haven't seen the South Park episode "The Coon," you need to. Like now.

Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:23 pm
by ewancummins
Alright- I need to know what you guys are doing next.

Returning to the castle?

Searching the woods for Jon?

Returning to the woodsman's cabin?

Something else......?

Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:35 pm
by steveflam
Cabin sounds good to me, guys.

Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:35 pm
by steveflam
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Well, at least now that it's raining maybe Jon won't be in were form. Maybe.

On an unrelated note, I'm almost done with A Feast for Crows, definitely glad I started. Now, I'm really worried that GRRM is going to slip on a piece of pizza during a wargame and die before he can finish everything. Do you guys have any other book suggestions?

On a really unrelated note, Hey Raph, if you haven't seen the South Park episode "The Coon," you need to. Like now.
Scholar of Decay is a really good book.

Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:43 am
by Lord Skybolt
On the Party I would suggest we find the cabin to stay in for the night . On subject of Books I would suggest The Black Company Series By Glen Cook until More of the Books of Ice and Fire come out . THe Black Company Series is rather long and is A Dark Fantasy . The Series is Mostly Several different Trilogies in Succession .

Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:28 am
by Le Noir Faineant
:D Back after such a long hiatus!!!

Do you still have room for good ol' Cirdan? :)

Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:54 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Welcome back, Raf!

Thanks for the suggestions, guys. I've actually never read any Ravenloft novels besides The Dance of Death and I, Strahd, so that'll be cool to check out. And I've heard good things about the Black Company, I'll put that on my list. Has anybody read The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch? If so, do you recommend it?

Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:03 pm
by steveflam
Don't know that one. Btw Scholar of Decay takes place in Richemulot :P

Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:17 pm
by ewancummins
Rafael of the Fraternity wrote::D Back after such a long hiatus!!!

Do you still have room for good ol' Cirdan? :)
Of course! Read the thread and get to posting!

Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:18 pm
by ewancummins
Expect an update tonight or tomorrow night.

Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:16 am
by Le Noir Faineant
:D :D :D

And...

Here. We. Go.

Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:54 pm
by Adam
/Rises from the dead.

Time to get back to all the horrible things that await our poor characters.

Posted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:18 am
by Lord Skybolt
You guys are the one's that wanted to stay in constricted space with a large or bigger creature . I'll exclude Cirdan as he was played by Ewan during the encounter and also Jon as he was running around in the woods as it were .